Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Who invented polystyrene ceiling tiles?

In message , Chris J Dixon
writes
He tailgated, and then sounded his horn,
so I stopped, and went back for a chat, suggesting that if it had
not been for his impatience, he would have been a lot further
down the road.

I had a similar situation last Friday night, near the end of a long day,
driving from Suffolk to Aberdeenshire. Quiet B road, twisty, over the
hills, I could see headlights behind me. He eventually caught up, and
sat behind me, headlights on full beam. I just stopped the car, and
eventually he realised I was going nowhere, and pulled past.

Stupid? Probably, given what has just happened in Sussex. There are
guys out there, fit and 'ard who could cope with some arse jumping out
with knife in hand. I doubt I'm one of them. By the time I realised
what was happening, I'd be dead. Hey ho.
--
Graeme
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
News wrote:
In message , Chris J Dixon
writes
He tailgated, and then sounded his horn,
so I stopped, and went back for a chat, suggesting that if it had
not been for his impatience, he would have been a lot further
down the road.

I had a similar situation last Friday night, near the end of a long day,
driving from Suffolk to Aberdeenshire. Quiet B road, twisty, over the
hills, I could see headlights behind me. He eventually caught up, and
sat behind me, headlights on full beam. I just stopped the car, and
eventually he realised I was going nowhere, and pulled past.

Stupid? Probably, given what has just happened in Sussex. There are
guys out there, fit and 'ard who could cope with some arse jumping out
with knife in hand. I doubt I'm one of them. By the time I realised
what was happening, I'd be dead. Hey ho.

This afternnon, I went through a village doing 30mph with a tailgater
following. I speeded up when we got to th 40mph sign, but as soon s he
could see pat me he overtook - I suspect doing at least 60mph since when I
wnt round the next bend he was nowhere to be seen, Then the white van which
had been behind him caiught me upand also overtook at at least 50mph, - we
were still in 40mph limit!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Charles Hope" wrote in message
In article ,
News wrote:
[...]

Send that one to dennis and you can both have a wank about it.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Run the **** over or stab them first.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Capitol Wrote in message:
David Lang wrote:
If anyone knows can they provide a name and address so I can go round
and give him a good kicking.

The lady who owns the house has offered to hold him down.

Ooh, bondage!

Dave should put it on his website; 50 shades of magnolia.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Best way to remove polystyrene ceiling tiles? GMM UK diy 22 January 7th 12 04:55 PM
polystyrene ceiling tiles keith_765 UK diy 26 August 24th 06 08:44 PM
Polystyrene Ceiling tiles again The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 3 March 11th 06 07:11 PM
Polystyrene tiles PeteZahut UK diy 11 June 3rd 05 10:43 AM
Replacement for Polystyrene Ceiling Tiles ? Andrew Mawson UK diy 12 November 20th 03 04:20 PM