Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Stand alone V Yale wireless alarm

Just having thoughts on this and the practicality of changing.

I currently have a Yale wirless alarm system, twice when on hols the
damn thing has gone off and a neighbour who has a key reset it for me.
I am seriously thinking about dismantling it and selling it on ebay and
replacing with stand alone PIR thingies which cost around £8 an item. So
could cover my house for say £50. This would also eliminate me having to
go up a ladder every 2 years to replace the batteries with the Yale system.

Anyone using just stand alone PIR alarms?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wireless-P...em2a3354 0d54

Yale HSA500 Alarm System Elemudder UK diy 1 March 6th 07 09:50 AM
Yale HSA500 wireless alarm system - need installation guide Mark Van Bellen UK diy 6 January 30th 07 08:28 PM
Yale Alarm skippy UK diy 2 September 8th 06 01:39 AM
Wireless alarm - AEI? [email protected] UK diy 1 January 9th 06 04:02 PM
Simple cheap wireless personal alarm (not intruder alarm) required Roy Gilbert UK diy 7 May 6th 04 07:46 AM