Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Who makes a good solid simple 13A power bar

aka "extension strip" - 6 ways or so. Needs to be 45cm to fit under an
Ikea desk on the side "skirt". Not switches, no "anti surge" nonsense -
just good honest sockets with quality contacts.

I've had a few MasterPlugs but, whilst they did not get hot, the
switches were a bit crap which made me wonder how solid they really were.

I have seen many that are so crappy it is beyond a joke.

http://www.brennenstuhl.com/ seem to sell the hard core ones that TLC
sell as "premium" but they are a bit long. I was wondering what their
Eco Line basic range was like.

Or anyone else that makes a simple basic but solid quality bar?