Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Bitch problem solved.

Someone came to collect the bitch in response to our notices in the
village.
Problem solved!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I know what you mean, but I suspect those who do not might come to a
completely different conclusion about what the Bitch was.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"harryagain" wrote in message
Someone came to collect the bitch in response to our notices in the
village.
Problem solved!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 25/04/2015 07:57, Brian Gaff wrote:
I know what you mean, but I suspect those who do not might come to a
completely different conclusion about what the Bitch was.
Brian

Enlighten me, please.

Our dog is called Doglet (as she is small and dog-like). I drew the line
at Bitchlet, even though that is more accurate.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/04/2015 12:32, harryagain wrote:
Someone came to collect the bitch in response to our notices in the
village.
Problem solved!

So that is the wife problem solved! only the apprentices left to sort,
should be a no brainer.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Broadback
writes

Don't forget the **** problem, that seems to be persisting too.

--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/04/15 13:27, fred wrote:
In article , Broadback
writes
On 24/04/2015 12:32, harryagain wrote:
Someone came to collect the bitch in response to our notices in the
village.
Problem solved!

So that is the wife problem solved! only the apprentices left to sort,
should be a no brainer.

Don't forget the **** problem, that seems to be persisting too.

Many tweets make a ****.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 13:31:40 +0100
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 25/04/15 13:27, fred wrote:
In article , Broadback
writes

As far as I am concerned, any tweet makes a ****.

--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

/ Don't forget the **** problem, that seems to be persisting too.

Many tweets make a ****.

As far as I am concerned, any tweet makes a ****./q

#tweet-maketh-****

??

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 14:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
JimK wrote:

/q

#tweet-maketh-****

??

What does this mean?

--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/04/15 23:29, Davey wrote:
On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 14:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
JimK wrote:

/q

#tweet-maketh-****

??

What does this mean?

Quod Erat Demonstrandum?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 00:01:02 +0100

On 25/04/15 23:29, Davey wrote:
On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 14:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
JimK wrote:

/q

#tweet-maketh-****

??

What does this mean?

Quod Erat Demonstrandum?

QED Indeed. Whatever it is, it's not English.

--
Davey.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24 Apr 2015, "harryagain" grunted:

Someone came to collect the bitch in response to our notices in the
village.

So what was the story?

And was it indeed up the duff?

--
David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 11:20:06 +0100
Chris Hogg wrote:

On 25/04/15 23:29, Davey wrote:
On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 14:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
JimK wrote:

/q

#tweet-maketh-****

??

What does this mean?

Quod Erat Demonstrandum?

QED Indeed. Whatever it is, it's not English.

But 'Quite Easily Done', is. :-)

Latin, as in "Quod Erat Demonstrandum", I can understand. But all that
" /q # ?? " stuff is pure gobbledegook.

--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

/Well the /q **** is our very own JimK, isn't it, who is still
completely clueless about how to quote stuff here. /q

**** off sweaty

Thought you'd be out annoying the voting public with your politician 'mates'?

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 26 Apr 2015 06:13:48 -0700, JimK wrote:

/Well the /q **** is our very own JimK, isn't it, who is still
completely clueless about how to quote stuff here. /q

**** off sweaty

He does have a point, though.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

/He does have a point, though/q

Oh FFS.....
the 'point' being???

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 26 April 2015 15:44:30 UTC+1, Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
JimK wrote:

/He does have a point, though/q

Oh FFS.....
the 'point' being???

Jim K

That you don't have a clue about how to quote or have a proper sig.

Yet curiously you don't seem to have any problem communicating back... qed?

Why should anyone have a 'sig'? There's enough **** already without recycled 'jokes', poignant curettings and random 'witticisms' generated by mail programs - yours being a typical example sweaty...

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Lobster
writes
On 24 Apr 2015, "harryagain" grunted:

Someone came to collect the bitch in response to our notices in the
village.

So what was the story?

And was it indeed up the duff?

The only bit of DIY the o/p has reported in this group . . . .

--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sweaty
Yet curiously you don't seem to have any problem *communicating back... qed?

I have to waste time with your posts figuring out which parts are your
"quote" and which parts belong to a previous poster.

Why should anyone have *a 'sig'?

So don't have the witty joke etc then. Simply be courteous enough to
use a proper sig delimiter with your name after it, so that others'
newsreaders, when doing replies, remove your name from the reply
automatically, thus making their lives easier.

Of course if you are too much of an arsehole to do either of these,
that's fine - we'll just carry on ignoring your posts for the most
part.

/sweaty

You appear to have plenty of time on your hands, what with nitpicking and ****stirring then arguing with the results you ******.

& Who the **** is 'we' ?

Jim K
Smaller than sweaty's sig

Posted to uk.d-i-y

JimK wrote:

/He does have a point, though/q

Oh FFS.....
the 'point' being???

Jim K

That you don't have a clue about how to quote or have a proper sig.

Yet curiously you don't seem to have any problem communicating back...
qed?

Why should anyone have a 'sig'? There's enough **** already without
recycled 'jokes', poignant curettings and random 'witticisms' generated by
mail programs - yours being a typical example sweaty...

Jim K

He meant that YOUR sig, that Jim K, isnt properly
delimited so well implemented clients can't leave
it out of the quoting automatically.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Lobster" wrote in message
. 236...
On 24 Apr 2015, "harryagain" grunted:

Someone came to collect the bitch in response to our notices in the
village.

So what was the story?

And was it indeed up the duff?

It belonged to a farm about half amile away hence no-one in the village
recognised it.
Ran off when someone fire a gun.
Dunno whether it was up the duff or not, never asked.
Anyway, back with owner, everybody happy