Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Education for the bigots

For the bigots who call this policy an *anti immigration* policy.

UKIP launches Immigration policy

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_launches_immigration_policy
--
Ronnie
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Ronnie" wrote in message
For the bigots who call this policy an *anti immigration* policy.

UKIP launches Immigration policy

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_launches_immigration_policy

They will be getting my vote.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sensible immigration policy.

On 23/04/2015 16:53, Ronnie wrote:
For the bigots who call this policy an *anti immigration* policy.

UKIP launches Immigration policy

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_launches_immigration_policy

What on earth makes you think that is bigotry?

Are America, Canada, New Zealand & Australia bigots?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Ronnie" wrote in message
For the bigots who call this policy an *anti immigration* policy.

UKIP launches Immigration policy

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_launches_immigration_policy

They will be getting my vote.

Only because these are not standing in your area

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-10176194.html

And I really fancy a go at standing for these.

http://www.loonyparty.com/get-involv...l-loony-party/

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/04/2015 18:44, ARW wrote:
And I really fancy a go at standing for these.

http://www.loonyparty.com/get-involv...l-loony-party/

Unfortunately, rather too late for this election. If they had any
generic election posters, I would put one up. One with a candidate's
name wouldn't be much use, as they don't have anybody standing in this
constituency.

--
Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ronnie wrote

For the bigots

You're doing what you dont like the critics of UKIP doing.

who call this policy an *anti immigration* policy.

UKIP launches Immigration policy

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_launches_immigration_policy

Complete with token black person right next to Farage.

Just another ****ing politician.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote
Ronnie wrote

For the bigots who call this policy an *anti immigration* policy.

UKIP launches Immigration policy

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_launches_immigration_policy

What on earth makes you think that is bigotry?

He didnt say it was.

Are America, Canada, New Zealand & Australia bigots?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Ronnie" wrote in message
For the bigots who call this policy an *anti immigration* policy.

UKIP launches Immigration policy

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_launches_immigration_policy

They will be getting my vote.

Only because these are not standing in your area

Because I think that they might actually do something.
Because unlike you, I will not be sitting there with my thumb up my bum.
And please don't try to be funny or smart, you're not.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-10176194.html

And I really fancy a go at standing for these.

http://www.loonyparty.com/get-involv...l-loony-party/

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Ronnie" wrote in message
For the bigots who call this policy an *anti immigration* policy.

UKIP launches Immigration policy

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_launches_immigration_policy

They will be getting my vote.

Only because these are not standing in your area

Because I think that they might actually do something.
Because unlike you, I will not be sitting there with my thumb up my bum.
And please don't try to be funny or smart, you're not.

Please do not try to think.

It makes you look like a ****.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"ARW" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"Ronnie" wrote in message
For the bigots who call this policy an *anti immigration* policy.

UKIP launches Immigration policy

http://www.ukip.org/ukip_launches_immigration_policy

They will be getting my vote.

Only because these are not standing in your area

Because I think that they might actually do something.
Because unlike you, I will not be sitting there with my thumb up my bum.
And please don't try to be funny or smart, you're not.

Please do not try to think.

It makes you look like a ****.

How many apprentices have you assaulted this week Adam?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

Please do not try to think.

It makes you look like a ****.

How many apprentices have you assaulted this week Adam?

It depends on your definition of assault.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/04/15 10:11, ARW wrote:
"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

Please do not try to think.

It makes you look like a ****.

How many apprentices have you assaulted this week Adam?

It depends on your definition of assault.

On a sliding scale from:

http://kpskumar.com/wp-content/uploa...t-In-Anger.jpg

http://econc10.bu.edu/economic_syste...xplicit_xy.gif

?

OT Education Leon[_7_] Woodworking 33 June 6th 14 06:34 PM
Seeking a well education Smitty Two Home Repair 46 August 5th 11 04:15 AM
Democrat Bigots Wes[_2_] Metalworking 20 November 14th 09 09:22 PM
Texas (RED STATE) bigots anti-religion !!!! Martin H. Eastburn Metalworking 0 April 7th 08 03:48 AM
Education Tom Watson Woodworking 102 January 12th 08 07:02 AM