Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Democrat Bigots

rangerssuck wrote:

On Nov 10, 7:47=A0am, Gunner Asch wrote:
Monday, Jul 17, 2000 11:57 PDT
Democratic bigots
The latest GOP fad is pointing out that Democrats can hate people, too.
By Jake Tapper

And once again, Gunner demonstrates just how out of touch he is with
present reality.

Get a job, you worthless piece of garbage.

Would you say that to his face?

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

rangerssuck wrote:

On Nov 10, 7:47=A0am, Gunner Asch wrote:
Monday, Jul 17, 2000 11:57 PDT
Democratic bigots
The latest GOP fad is pointing out that Democrats can hate people, too.
By Jake Tapper

And once again, Gunner demonstrates just how out of touch he is with
present reality.

Get a job, you worthless piece of garbage.

Would you say that to his face?

While he's looking for clean underwear? Not likely.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Monday, Jul 17, 2000 11:57 PDT
Democratic bigots
The latest GOP fad is pointing out that Democrats can hate people,
too. By Jake Tapper

And once again, Gunner demonstrates just how out of touch he is with
present reality.

Get a job, you worthless piece of garbage.

Would you say that to his face?

I would.
Anything else you want to know Wes?

--
John R. Carroll

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:38:52 -0500, Wes wrote:

rangerssuck wrote:

On Nov 10, 7:47=A0am, Gunner Asch wrote:
Monday, Jul 17, 2000 11:57 PDT
Democratic bigots
The latest GOP fad is pointing out that Democrats can hate people, too.
By Jake Tapper

And once again, Gunner demonstrates just how out of touch he is with
present reality.

Get a job, you worthless piece of garbage.

Would you say that to his face?

Wes

Not more than once. Which is why he wouldnt say it to my face, on a bet.

Shrug

He is dumb, but one assumes strong survival traits.

Gunner

DISCLAIMER: The content does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either
my ISP, myself, my company or employer, my friends (if any,) my goldfish or
my neighbour's mad dog; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything;
all rights reserved; the post is distribution copyrighted to the extent that
you may distribute the post and all its associated parts freely but you may
not make a profit from it or include the post in commercial publications
without written permission from the Prime Minister of Hutt Province; other
copyright laws for specific posts apply wherever noted or not noted, either
deliberately, negligently, or otherwise; posts are subject to change without
notice; posts are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to
actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental;
hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or
spindle; do not pass go; do not collect $200; your mileage may vary; no
substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; the post is void where
prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; the post is provided "as is"
without any warranties expressed or implied; user assumes full liabilities;
not liable for damages due to use or misuse; an equal opportunity abuse
employer; no shoes, no shirt; quantities are limited while supplies last; if
defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself but return to an
authorised post service centre; caveat emptor; read at your own risk;
parental advisory - explicit words; text may contain material some readers
may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised; not suitable for
children; not suitable for adults; not for human consumption; keep away from
sunlight, pets and small children; limit one-per-family; no money down; no
purchase necessary; to approved purchasers only; facsimiles are acceptable
in South Australia; you need not be present to read this post; some assembly
required; batteries not included; action figures sold separately; no
preservatives added; tools not included; safety goggles may be required
during use; sealed for your protection, do not use if the safety seal is
broken; call before you dig; for external use only; if a rash, redness,
irritation or swelling develops, discontinue use; use only with proper
ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool, dry place; keep
away from open flames, naked flames and old flames; avoid inhaling fumes;
avoid contact with mucous membranes; do not puncture, incinerate, or store
above 60 degrees Centigrade; do not place near flammable or magnetic source;
smoking the post may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second
only to abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; text used on the post is
made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; no animals were
used to test the hilarity of this post other than Synapse Syndrome; no salt,
MSG, artificial colour or flavour added; may contain traces of replies to
peanuts; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, consult
your humourologist; post is ribbed for your pleasure; slippery when wet;
must be 18 to read; possible penalties for early withdrawal; post offer
valid only in participating newsgroups; slightly higher in South Australia;
allow four to six weeks for delivery; damage from hurricane, lightning,
tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, orgasm, misuse,
self-abuse, neglect, unauthorised repair, damage from improper installation,
broken antenna, marred cabinet, incorrect line voltage, missing or altered
serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from
nuclear blasts or other Acts of God are not covered; incidents owing to
aeroplane crash, ship sinking, motor vehicle accidents, leaky roof, broken
glass, falling rocks, mud
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Would you say that to his face?

I would.
Anything else you want to know Wes?

Directed at Rangersucks, not you.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:28:11 -0500, the infamous "Buerste"

Doubt it. By now most of us know that Gummer is a talk big do little kind
of guy. Like I said before, old guys who've suffered heart attacks aren't
a physical threat to many people, at least grown men. He could probably
hold his own against women and children but against a fit adult male,
forgetaboutit! He can talk like he's real scary though.

Hawke

Don't **** with old men, they will simply kill you with the least amount of
effort.

Ayup. Parakeet oh-so-obviously has never met Gunner in person. I'm
happy to say that I have, and I'd want Gunner on my side in a fight
against anyone or anything.

You never met me in person either. If you did I guarantee you would not
have the balls to give me any ****. On your computer though you are a
brave one. Oh, and in a fight you can pick all the fifty and sixty year
olds you want. I'd take guys in their twenties and thirties. There is a
reason you don't see guys in the ring in their fifties. Gunner, a
formidable fighter at his age and after a heart attack. No ****ing way.
But to you he may be something special. Not to anyone else.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 17:03:02 -0800, Hawke
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
[...]

Gummer has been boasting of his physical prowess for a decade.
Probably thousands of posts making phony threats and challenges. If
that kind of nonsense was worth anything, or indicative of any sort of
wisdom, then gummy would be a millionaire. If he could take back only
the posting time he's wasted on say-that-to-my-face boasting, and
spent it flipping burgers instead, then by now he might have thrown a
12 year-old out of his workplace and lived to finally tell a true
story. Not to mention that a thousand hours at minimum wage would
represent an enormous financial coup for somebody in his shoes.

Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote

You never met me in person either.

No need. I can tell what kind of person you are by what you say.

If you did I guarantee you would not
have the balls to give me any ****.

And why is that?

On your computer though you are a
brave one. Oh, and in a fight you can pick all the fifty and sixty year
olds you want. I'd take guys in their twenties and thirties.

Seen many aguy like you laying on the ground or in the gutter. Mumbling,
moaning, and crying, mostly. Mostly after having the **** kicked out of
them by some small guy.

There is a
reason you don't see guys in the ring in their fifties. Gunner, a
formidable fighter at his age and after a heart attack. No ****ing way.
But to you he may be something special. Not to anyone else.

Hawke

Good fighters don't always rely on force to win a fight. Most don't even
get their clothes dirty. And most don't talk a lot.

You, on the other hand ...........

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:
"Hawke" wrote

[...]

Or you.
Frankly, when your level of conversation gets to this point it's time to
take a breath.

--
John R. Carroll

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:
"Hawke" wrote

[...]

Yer right. Us old ****s would just as soon shoot or pepper spray some
smartass punk as get our boots dirty. Or waste our breath.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Eregon wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in
:

Eregon wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in news:C8-dnZ9JE-
:

wrote:
Monday, Jul 17, 2000 11:57 PDT
Democratic bigots
The latest GOP fad is pointing out that Democrats can hate
people, too. By Jake Tapper

And once again, Gunner demonstrates just how out of touch he is
with present reality.

Get a job, you worthless piece of garbage.

Would you say that to his face?

I would.
Anything else you want to know Wes?

You'd best have his 9" grinder in your hands when you do...

Why?
What's more likely is that I'd have the scruff of his neck or collar
of his shirt in them.

To avoid the Felony charge of "Theft By Bailee".

Since you think so little of his physical strength, just remember that
he'd only have to be able to lift the muzzle of a .45 about 4 inches
and apply about 4 oz. of pressure on the trigger to have you
clutching your groin...

Besides which, until you return his grinder it can be reported
"Stolen" at any time... grin

His grinder is right where he left it.
He can pick it up at his leisure and the only reason it is here at all is
that he left it so I could pay ONE OF MY GUYS to do a job I'd already more
than paid him in full , in advance and on his word that he'd finish up, to
do.

He also said he'd pick it up on one of his many trips through the area.

--
John R. Carroll

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:24:07 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"Hawke" wrote

[...]

Indeed. I doubt I could go more than 3 rounds with a boxer or thai
fighter in a ring. Im far stronger, lither, faster etc than I was 6
months ago..and not as fast, strong etc etc than Ill be in another 6
months...but then....

But then..on the street...there are no "rounds" except those in your
self defense arm. And in the ring, cold steel, blued steel or something
heavy and dense isnt really allowed. On the street however..they are
considered de'rigor.

As a side note..Ive mentioned this before..but it may behoove some of
you to review or take up an interesting "tool" thats quite easy to learn
and of GREAT value......

http://www.canemasters.com/

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Monday, Jul 17, 2000 11:57 PDT
Democratic bigots
The latest GOP fad is pointing out that Democrats can hate people,
too. By Jake Tapper

And once again, Gunner demonstrates just how out of touch he is with
present reality.

Get a job, you worthless piece of garbage.

Would you say that to his face?

I would.
Anything else you want to know Wes?

You'd best have his 9" grinder in your hands when you do...

ROFLMAO

Id certainly like to have it back. Its mighty handy when cleaning up
flame cut Stuff.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 13 Nov 2009 22:56:56 GMT, Eregon wrote:

"John R. Carroll" wrote in
m:

wrote:
[...]

The sad part is that the poor lil fella is about 5'9, and hummm 150
lbs, with his wallet and watch on.

Me..of course..Im just a little bitty fellah...6'2", 195ish, or 200,
depending on how much hardware Ive got tucked away on me at any given
moment.

And my normal street weapon has a 12lb trigger...chuckle...AMT DAO 45...

though to be fair...I can shoot 3" groups all day long with it at 15
yrds..which is all it needs to do. The barrel is so freaking short you
can look at the front and see the hollow point in the chamber.

I actually once had a gentleman on the wrong end of it go crosseyed..and
comment on it in a rather quivery sorta voice. Course he was looking
directly into it. I sorta think the ugly nasty face looking at him over
the top was simply confusing him and he chose to focus on the worst
thing....Of course..it was in good light....

But..shrug...it does the job...

Not that John would be anything other than a sweetheart. I actually like
the little ****. Its only on Usenet that he turns into an asshole. Much
like Ed, Id expect. Though Ive never met Ed.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Yeah. Why not? What do we have to lose? What is a life sentence,
when you're to old to give a damn?

Life sentence? You planning on getting caught?

Blink blink....blink?

Whatever for?

That's just the worst case scenario. A 'life' sentence would likely
only be a couple years, tops. it wouldn't be worth their time to try it,
and the expense to care for a disabled crazy man.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 10, 6:38*pm, Wes wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:
On Nov 10, 7:47=A0am, Gunner Asch wrote:
Monday, Jul 17, 2000 11:57 PDT
Democratic bigots
The latest GOP fad is pointing out that Democrats can hate people, too..
By Jake Tapper

And once again, Gunner demonstrates just how out of touch he is with
present reality.

Get a job, you worthless piece of garbage.

Would you say that to his face?

Wes

I most certainly would.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 11, 5:55*pm, Wes wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Would you say that to his face?

I would.
Anything else you want to know Wes?

Directed at Rangersucks, not you.

Wes

Once again, I most certainly would. Any other questions?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:

[...]

Gunner, if you put your face in front of mine, I'll be glad to tell
you to get a job, you worthless piece of ****.
Paid your taxes yet, Mr. Patriot?