Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. The Harold Wison trick.

About to be played again.
http://ukipdaily.com/the-harold-wils...cance-of-2017/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/03/2015 08:32, harryagain wrote:
About to be played again.
http://ukipdaily.com/the-harold-wils...cance-of-2017/

UKIP is made up of rejects isn't it?
Wasn't one committing fraud recently even though they claim to be
against that sort of thing.
Just like any other group that is in it for themselves, they don't
actually care what happens to anyone else AFAICS.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article . com,
Dennis@home wrote:
On 21/03/2015 08:32, harryagain wrote:
About to be played again.
http://ukipdaily.com/the-harold-wils...cance-of-2017/

UKIP is made up of rejects isn't it?
Wasn't one committing fraud recently even though they claim to be
against that sort of thing.
Just like any other group that is in it for themselves, they don't
actually care what happens to anyone else AFAICS.

It seems to be made up of what you'd expect of people with those views.
Absolutely no morals whatsoever. And proud of it to boot. Just look at
those who support it on here.

--
*He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 21/03/2015 08:32, harryagain wrote:
About to be played again.
http://ukipdaily.com/the-harold-wils...cance-of-2017/

UKIP is made up of rejects isn't it?

Everything below this remark is true of MP's of all parties

Wasn't one committing fraud recently even though they claim to be against
that sort of thing.
Just like any other group that is in it for themselves, they don't
actually care what happens to anyone else AFAICS.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Nightjar .me.uk" "cpb"@ insert my surname here wrote in message
news
On 21/03/2015 08:32, harryagain wrote:
About to be played again.
http://ukipdaily.com/the-harold-wils...cance-of-2017/

There is no trick in giving people what they want, rather than what you
think they ought to want.

There's a lot out there tells people what they want to hear rather than the
truth.
And the dozy buggers believe it.
Quite a few here.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:54:38 +0000, Nightjar "cpb"@ wrote:

On 21/03/2015 08:32, harryagain wrote:
About to be played again.
http://ukipdaily.com/the-harold-wils...-significance-

of-2017/

There is no trick in giving people what they want, rather than what you
think they ought to want.

"If we get a referendum €śthats brilliant€ť I hear you say, but actually
its just what we dont want,"

You need know no more than that one sentence from the article.

UKIP know that they stand no chance of winning a referendum, during which
facts and realities will actually start to be communicated and
understood, rather than the fear-and-scaremongering ******** that's been
churned out by the Mail/Telegraph/UKIP et al.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian wrote:
On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:54:38 +0000, Nightjar"cpb"@ wrote:

On 21/03/2015 08:32, harryagain wrote:
About to be played again.
http://ukipdaily.com/the-harold-wils...-significance-

of-2017/

There is no trick in giving people what they want, rather than what you
think they ought to want.

"If we get a referendum €śthats brilliant€ť I hear you say, but actually
its just what we dont want,"

You need know no more than that one sentence from the article.

UKIP know that they stand no chance of winning a referendum, during which
facts and realities will actually start to be communicated and
understood, rather than the fear-and-scaremongering ******** that's been
churned out by the Mail/Telegraph/UKIP et al.

UKIP know they can't lose a referendum once the liblabcon propaganda is
revealed.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:54:38 +0000, Nightjar "cpb"@ wrote:

On 21/03/2015 08:32, harryagain wrote:
About to be played again.
http://ukipdaily.com/the-harold-wils...-significance-
of-2017/

There is no trick in giving people what they want, rather than what you
think they ought to want.

"If we get a referendum ?that?s brilliant? I hear you say, but actually
it?s just what we don?t want,"

You need know no more than that one sentence from the article.

UKIP know that they stand no chance of winning a referendum, during which
facts and realities will actually start to be communicated and
understood, rather than the fear-and-scaremongering ******** that's been
churned out by the Mail/Telegraph/UKIP et al.

I suspect that we have gone far past the point where facts and realities
can put a dent in the highly effective scare and hate-mongering.
So many people have been convinced that they are hard done by, and it's
all the fault of "Them Others".

--
Sam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/03/2015 09:53, harryagain wrote:
"Nightjar .me.uk" "cpb"@ insert my surname here wrote in message
news
On 21/03/2015 08:32, harryagain wrote:
About to be played again.
http://ukipdaily.com/the-harold-wils...cance-of-2017/

There is no trick in giving people what they want, rather than what you
think they ought to want.

There's a lot out there tells people what they want to hear rather than the
truth.

That does, indeed, seem to be the basis of UKIP's policies. No wonder
they are worried by getting what people want wrong.

And the dozy buggers believe it.

Fortunately, not that many.

Quite a few here.

Ditto.

--
Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/03/15 18:32, Nightjar "cpb"@ wrote:
On 23/03/2015 09:53, harryagain wrote:
"Nightjar .me.uk" "cpb"@ insert my surname here wrote in message
news
On 21/03/2015 08:32, harryagain wrote:
About to be played again.
http://ukipdaily.com/the-harold-wils...cance-of-2017/

There is no trick in giving people what they want, rather than what you
think they ought to want.

There's a lot out there tells people what they want to hear rather
than the
truth.

That does, indeed, seem to be the basis of UKIP's policies. No wonder
they are worried by getting what people want wrong.

??? I realluy think you are naive4. That is the basis of the EU policy.
As implemented by Cameron Clegg and formeely Blair and Brown.UKIP
doesn't tell people what they want to hear. Quite the reverse. They tend
to tell the unpleasant truth.

And the dozy buggers believe it.

Fortunately, not that many.

Unfortunately well over 50% of the populations seem to actually believe
either the tories or the labour party.

There's nowt as q1ueer as folk...

Quite a few here.

Ditto.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/03/2015 09:53, harryagain wrote:
"Nightjar .me.uk" "cpb"@ insert my surname here wrote in message
news
On 21/03/2015 08:32, harryagain wrote:
About to be played again.
http://ukipdaily.com/the-harold-wils...cance-of-2017/

There is no trick in giving people what they want, rather than what you
think they ought to want.

There's a lot out there tells people what they want to hear rather than the
truth.

You talking about farage again?

What outrageous statement is due this week, the day before he tones it
down after he has the press.

And the dozy buggers believe it.
Quite a few here.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Capitol" wrote in message
.. .
Adrian wrote:
On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:54:38 +0000, Nightjar"cpb"@ wrote:

On 21/03/2015 08:32, harryagain wrote:
About to be played again.
http://ukipdaily.com/the-harold-wils...-significance-

of-2017/

There is no trick in giving people what they want, rather than what you
think they ought to want.

"If we get a referendum €śthats brilliant€ť I hear you say, but actually
its just what we dont want,"

You need know no more than that one sentence from the article.

UKIP know that they stand no chance of winning a referendum, during which
facts and realities will actually start to be communicated and
understood, rather than the fear-and-scaremongering ******** that's been
churned out by the Mail/Telegraph/UKIP et al.

UKIP know they can't lose a referendum once the liblabcon propaganda is
revealed.

Must be why they dont want a referendum.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Sam Plusnet" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

[...]

I'm sure that has always been true with something like this.

So many people have been convinced that they are hard done by, and it's
all the fault of "Them Others".

Didn't turn out to be the case with Scotland.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 18:16:46 +0000, Capitol wrote:

"If we get a referendum €śthats brilliant€ť I hear you say, but actually
its just what we dont want,"

You need know no more than that one sentence from the article.

UKIP know that they stand no chance of winning a referendum, during
which facts and realities will actually start to be communicated and
understood, rather than the fear-and-scaremongering ******** that's
been churned out by the Mail/Telegraph/UKIP et al.

UKIP know they can't lose a referendum once the liblabcon propaganda is
revealed.

chuckle You are funny.

Barking mad, but in a very amusing way.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 09:53:07 +0000, harryagain wrote:

There's a lot out there tells people what they want to hear rather than
the truth.
And the dozy buggers believe it.
Quite a few here.

Yep, you're right.

And you're one of the prime examples.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Streater wrote:

news On 21/03/2015 08:32, harryagain wrote:
[...]

All that UKIP's participation in the election will achieve is "Two
Kitchens" Millibean in No10 with Salmond twitching the puppet strings.
Then goodbye Trident and more nuclear power, and a left-fascist
government with the Thought Police all over you. With 70% or more of
Labour candidates being selected by the Unions, this is the most
left-wing set of Labour candidates for a long time.

Well then, you need to vote UKIP to get a proper government.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Survey with Daily Mirror readers today showed 40% voting UKIP.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...
[...]

Taint gunna happen on election day, you watch.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

If you are being told what you want to hear, naturally you will think it
is the truth. However, the real truth is that UKIP's policies are a
recipe for disaster.

--
Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nightjar cpb@ wrote:
[...]

Opinion stated as fact!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/03/15 21:14, Capitol wrote:
Survey with Daily Mirror readers today showed 40% voting UKIP.

The point is, with UKIP you can always change the government later.

With the EU, its essentially the end of national politics. Brussels will
rule whatever you vote.,

A vote for UKIP is the ONLY vote for democracy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Not disaster so much as worse than being in the EU most likely.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/03/15 21:14, Capitol wrote:
Survey with Daily Mirror readers today showed 40% voting UKIP.

The point is, with UKIP you can always change the government later.

With the EU, its essentially the end of national politics.

That is a lie.

Brussels will
rule whatever you vote.,

Not with plenty of issues Brussels doesnt.

A vote for UKIP is the ONLY vote for democracy.

Another lie.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:42:27 +0000, Nightjar "cpb"@ wrote:

However, the real truth is that UKIP's policies are a recipe for
disaster.

They have policies?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"john james" wrote in message

On 23/03/15 21:14, Capitol wrote:
Survey with Daily Mirror readers today showed 40% voting UKIP.

The point is, with UKIP you can always change the government later.

With the EU, its essentially the end of national politics.

That is a lie.

Brussels will
rule whatever you vote.,

Not with plenty of issues Brussels doesn't.

A vote for UKIP is the ONLY vote for democracy.

Another lie.

The EUSSR is a corrupt, enept, socialist organisation bent on total control
of Europe from Brussels.
Massive taxation and thought control.
We will be reurned to third world status and poverty by the begging bowl
economies of Eastern Europe.
As has already happened in Greece, Portugal Spain and Italy.
And invaded by (jihadist) muslims from Turkey, Greece, Spain and Italy.
Disease ridden immigrants from Africa.

Nibble, nibble, nibble into our freedoms and liberties, replaced by
napoleonic law.
The countryside concreted over.
Ever falling wages due to the influx of desperate migrants/peasants working
for next to nothing, paying no tax and sending what they earn home. (This
last only held off for the time being by minimum wages)
Leading to more of our own people on benefits.
Schools and NHS overwhelmed.
Ever rising price of houses.

Your childern and grandchildren will curse you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

UKIPs important policy is Brexit.
Everything else will follow on.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/03/2015 21:44, Capitol wrote:
Nightjar cpb@ wrote:
[...]

Opinion backed up by lots of data and expertise:

http://www.cer.org.uk/sites/default/...t_june2014.pdf

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...foreign-exodus

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...u-7904469.html

http://www.grant-thornton.co.uk/en/T...siness-impact/

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...conomy-culture

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nightjar cpb@ wrote:
[...]

All the lefty drivel lossmaking newspapers.
Written and read by brain dead socialists.
Socialism always ends in disaster.
France and Venezuela being the latest.

Journalists and politicians come from Lala land.
Few of them had a proper job.
Why do you suppose they are expert in anything?
Most are in fact retards.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Adrian" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 18:16:46 +0000, Capitol wrote:

"If we get a referendum "that's brilliant" I hear you say, but actually
it's just what we don't want,"

You need know no more than that one sentence from the article.

UKIP know that they stand no chance of winning a referendum, during
which facts and realities will actually start to be communicated and
understood, rather than the fear-and-scaremongering ******** that's
been churned out by the Mail/Telegraph/UKIP et al.

UKIP know they can't lose a referendum once the liblabcon propaganda is
revealed.

chuckle You are funny.

Barking mad, but in a very amusing way.

Barking mad is what you are. Believing a solar eclipse would result in our
electricity being cut off.
More like a retard in fact.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nightjar cpb@ wrote:
[...]

Not data that shows it would be a disaster
and there is no real expertise on a question
like that given that it has never happened.

http://www.cer.org.uk/sites/default/...t_june2014.pdf

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...foreign-exodus

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...u-7904469.html

http://www.grant-thornton.co.uk/en/T...siness-impact/

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...conomy-culture

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
harryagain wrote:
We will be reurned to third world status and poverty by the begging bowl
economies of Eastern Europe.
As has already happened in Greece, Portugal Spain and Italy.
And invaded by (jihadist) muslims from Turkey, Greece, Spain and Italy.
Disease ridden immigrants from Africa.

Africa is in the EU now? They slipped that one in quietly.

Via Libya and Italy.
Some North African countries are interested in joining the EU BTW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Or are you actually saying that changing a rule is always a bad thing
unless done by our own parliament?

That is essentially the point of democracy, yes.

The EU is also a democracy. Just because you have a little englander
mentality doesn't alter that.

Why do they repeat referendii until they get the answer they want?
Why can't they account for the money they spend?
Wh are commissioners unelected?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/03/2015 00:09, harryagain wrote:
"Nightjar .me.uk" "cpb"@ insert my surname here wrote in message

Opinion backed up by lots of data and expertise:

http://www.cer.org.uk/sites/default/...t_june2014.pdf

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...foreign-exodus

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...u-7904469.html

http://www.grant-thornton.co.uk/en/T...siness-impact/

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...conomy-culture

All the lefty drivel lossmaking newspapers.
Written and read by brain dead socialists....

If it is all socialist propaganda, you shouldn't have any problem
providing a link to something that lays out the benefits of leaving the EU
in the same detail as the report in my first link, rather than the vague
and generalised promises that UKIP usually comes up with.

Hah.
Name a socialist economy that's thriving!
And don't say Sweden.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy...ivatisati ons

You too thick to find them yourself?
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/da...-leave-the-eu/
http://eutruth.org.uk/50reasonseu.html
http://euro-history.org.uk/leave-the-eu.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Capitol wrote:
They produced a model based upon banking during the period 1980-2003
that predicted the possibility of the sub-prime crisis, but nobody took
any notice of it until after the crash.

I told Cable in 2003 that Browns fiscal policies were a disaster. I
suffer from the problem that I am not an expert, that's why I got it
right.

Are you saying Brown was responsible for the sub-prime crisis?

He failed to properly regulate the banks.
(No more Tory boom and bust)
You forgotten already?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chancel...ank_of_England

And he got us into massive public and private debt.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Are you saying Brown was responsible for the sub-prime crisis?

Actually to an extent he was.

"We know in retrospect what we missed. We set up the Financial Services
Authority (FSA) believing that the problem would come from the failure
of an individual institution," he said. "So we created a monitoring
system which was looking at individual institutions. That was the big
mistake. We didn't understand how risk was spread across the system, we
didn't understand the entanglements of different institutions with the
other and we didn't understand even though we talked about it just how
global things were, including a shadow banking system as well as a
banking system. That was our mistake, but I'm afraid it was a mistake
made by just about everybody who was in the regulatory business."
BBC Article: Gordon Brown admits 'big mistake' over banking crisis.

So he was responsible for not doing what no one else in the world did
either?

The Australians and Canadians didn't make his mistakes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 22:46:02 +0000, Adrian wrote:

However, the real truth is that UKIP's policies are a recipe for
disaster.

They have policies?

I am particularly tickled by Janice Atkinson's expulsion being for
"bringing the party into disrepute.

Apparently, trying to "repatriate" money from the EU is bringing UKIP
into disrepute.
But _that_ photo isn't.
http://www.independent.co.uk/incomin...ternates/w620/
ukip-greens-swearing2.jpg

Nor is referring to a constituent as a "ting-tong from somewhere".
Nor is admitting you agree with some of the BNP's policies.
Nor is raging hypocrisy around not paying child maintenance.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/03/2015 22:46, Adrian wrote:
On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:42:27 +0000, Nightjar "cpb"@ wrote:

However, the real truth is that UKIP's policies are a recipe for
disaster.

They have policies?

They have many, although they all appear to boil down to kick out
foreigners and leave the EU; xenophobia and isolationism.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/03/2015 00:04, harryagain wrote:
[...]

That is what worries me. The National Institute of Economic and Social
Research has an excellent track record of economic predictions and they
foresee that leaving the EU will permanently reduce the UK economy by 2.25%.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/03/15 00:08, Nightjar "cpb"@ wrote:
Opinion backed up by lots of data and expertise:

Funded by those who have a lot to lose if they are thrown off the
Brussels gravy train.