Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi pry bar set. Recommended!

http://tinyurl.com/noq9apy

4 Piece Pry Bar Set
4 pk£8.99

They look like bent screwdrivers, but are amazzingly capable. Doors,
windows and floorboards... easy peezy [sp?].

My son has stripped out pretty much his whole house with not much
more. And to think he looked miffed when I included them in his and
new DiL house-warming prezzie.,. Some people eh?

Recommended Buy? Sonny Woodworking 20 January 20th 15 04:21 AM
To Whoever Recommended SuperLube.... -MIKE- Woodworking 0 March 28th 09 02:27 AM
Speaker surround re-foaming - any recommended or not-recommended suppliers? Bob F Electronics Repair 0 December 12th 08 12:44 AM
OT : Recommended tradesmen Chris Styles UK diy 1 May 17th 06 09:31 AM
Recommended Reading jon_banquer Metalworking 45 July 18th 05 05:29 PM