Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Garage floor paint

Anybody got any recommendations or avoids for garage floor paint?

The concrete was laid in October, and I'm just sealing it now - sodium
silicate-based sealant from the local BM.

The garage is going to be used for reasonably heavy-duty car maintenance,
so likely to get spilled on, and is definitely going to have axle stands
etc used on it. I don't want something that's going to peel in days - but
I don't need to worry about short curing times so I can get the car back
in.

Ideally, a decent range of colours available, too... I don't want just
concrete grey, but I do want something fairly light.

I'm leaning towards Ronseal's Diamond Hard - http://www.ronseal.co.uk/
products/diamond-hard-garage-floor-paint - anybody tried it?

Garage Floor Paint F[_2_] UK diy 3 June 4th 12 03:58 PM
garage floor paint Steve B[_4_] Home Repair 18 March 15th 10 07:07 PM
Garage Floor Paint/Coating - what's best ?? HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 0 March 24th 09 02:38 AM
Garage floor epoxy paint Walter Cohen Home Repair 15 September 26th 05 06:28 PM
Garage floor paint ? Dave UK diy 8 June 8th 05 04:53 PM