Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Garage Floor Paint

I've painted the concrete garage floor with some of Toolstation's
polyurethane one pack paint. It's been 16 hours between coats but how
long is it before I can drive on it without it lifting?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

F wrote:
I've painted the concrete garage floor with some of Toolstation's
polyurethane one pack paint. It's been 16 hours between coats but how
long is it before I can drive on it without it lifting?

Probably ready now.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/06/2012 15:33 ARWadsworth wrote:

F wrote:
I've painted the concrete garage floor with some of Toolstation's
polyurethane one pack paint. It's been 16 hours between coats but how
long is it before I can drive on it without it lifting?

Probably ready now.

Yeh! It was ready about 24 hours after I finished it: none of it's
lifted since I drove on it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

F wrote:
I've painted the concrete garage floor with some of Toolstation's
polyurethane one pack paint. It's been 16 hours between coats but
how long is it before I can drive on it without it lifting?

Probably ready now.

Yeh! It was ready about 24 hours after I finished it: none of it's
lifted since I drove on it.

I have been in a unit today and I was not alowed to put my step ladders on
the floor that was painted 24 hours ago. That was the second coat.

--
Adam

garage floor paint Steve B[_4_] Home Repair 18 March 15th 10 07:07 PM
Garage Floor Paint/Coating - what's best ?? Paul Oman Home Repair 0 March 24th 09 10:20 PM
Garage Floor Paint/Coating - what's best ?? Robert Neville Home Repair 0 March 24th 09 12:57 AM
Garage floor paint ? Dave UK diy 8 June 8th 05 04:53 PM
What color to paint a garage floor [email protected] Home Repair 10 February 1st 05 08:03 PM