Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gas shortage

I guess there's no gas for the Scots then. The stupid buggers have banned fracking for the moment. Well have to buy it from England.

--
Mary had a little skirt
With slits right up the sides

Mary had another skirt
With a slit right up the front
She never wore that one...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
I guess there's no gas for the Scots then. The stupid buggers have banned
fracking for the moment. Well have to buy it from England.

It's a moratorium not a ban.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 08:00:58 -0000, harryagain wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
I guess there's no gas for the Scots then. The stupid buggers have banned
fracking for the moment. Well have to buy it from England.

It's a moratorium not a ban.

Moratorium = banned for the moment, which s precisely what I wrote.

--
Hickory dickory dock, three mice ran up the clock. The clock struck one, and the others got away with minor injuries.

MDF Shortage? RonB Woodworking 41 January 21st 08 04:56 AM
So when's the next water shortage due? Dave Baker[_2_] UK diy 35 August 26th 07 09:30 PM
Glue shortage? Dukes909 Woodworking 3 March 23rd 06 05:15 PM
Why There Is A Flu Vaccine Shortage [email protected] Metalworking 0 November 21st 04 11:11 AM
Shortage in Delivery Kevin UK diy 5 October 5th 04 07:10 PM