Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bosch Boiler ECO mode

Does anybody know as I have this on my Bosch and have now turned it
off.The hot water now comes through much faster,but can't comment on
energy usage.

In article , Judith
wrote:

Does it really make much difference to energy used?
It is a pain having to wait longer for the hot water to come through.
I bet the saving is minimal.