Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Security lights

Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

It has just been brought to my notice that Wilko are supplying a new
range of security lighting, As some of these maybe fitted in the
bathroom I wonder if one needs to be Part P registered to use them?

http://www.wilko.com/search?q=security+lights#esp_pg=2

Sorry.
Byeeeee
--
Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 20 Nov 2014 20:54:39 +0000, Bill
wrote:

Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

It has just been brought to my notice that Wilko are supplying a new
range of security lighting, As some of these maybe fitted in the
bathroom I wonder if one needs to be Part P registered to use them?

http://www.wilko.com/search?q=security+lights#esp_pg=2

Sorry.
Byeeeee

If the panty liners don't work there's *always* the red rawlplug to
fall back on.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

It has just been brought to my notice that Wilko are supplying a new
range of security lighting, As some of these maybe fitted in the
bathroom I wonder if one needs to be Part P registered to use them?

http://www.wilko.com/search?q=security+lights#esp_pg=2

Sorry.
Byeeeee

If the panty liners don't work there's *always* the red rawlplug to
fall back on.

I bet it would light for 30 seconds or so

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bill wrote:
Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

It has just been brought to my notice that Wilko are supplying a new
range of security lighting, As some of these maybe fitted in the
bathroom I wonder if one needs to be Part P registered to use them?

http://www.wilko.com/search?q=security+lights#esp_pg=2

So that's what happened to the ex-B&Q website employees.....

--
Scott

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 20 Nov 2014 23:22:58 -0000, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

OK why would one need a security light in the bathroom exactly?
Have you got your jewellery stashed under the bath?
Brian

Brian. The link that Bill provided takes you to the search results for
"Security lights" on the Wilco site. It brings up a page of sanitary
and inconsistence products, you have to go back a page to see any
luminaries.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/11/2014 22:16, Scott M wrote:
Bill wrote:
Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

It has just been brought to my notice that Wilko are supplying a new
range of security lighting, As some of these maybe fitted in the
bathroom I wonder if one needs to be Part P registered to use them?

http://www.wilko.com/search?q=security+lights#esp_pg=2

So that's what happened to the ex-B&Q website employees.....

My thought exactly :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

OK why would one need a security light in the bathroom exactly?
Have you got your jewellery stashed under the bath?
Brian

Brian. The link that Bill provided takes you to the search results for
"Security lights" on the Wilco site. It brings up a page of sanitary
and inconsistence products, you have to go back a page to see any
luminaries.

Well, that being the case why not put the right link in:

http://www.wilko.com/search?q=security+lights#esp_pg=1

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/11/2014 20:54, Bill wrote:
Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

It has just been brought to my notice that Wilko are supplying a new
range of security lighting, As some of these maybe fitted in the
bathroom I wonder if one needs to be Part P registered to use them?

http://www.wilko.com/search?q=security+lights#esp_pg=2

Sorry.
Byeeeee

Don't tell Prince Charles or some items will be sold out before we get
to them!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

OK why would one need a security light in the bathroom exactly?
Have you got your jewellery stashed under the bath?
Brian

Brian. The link that Bill provided takes you to the search results for
"Security lights" on the Wilco site. It brings up a page of sanitary
and inconsistence products, you have to go back a page to see any
luminaries.

I'll pop in the store - see if the Mayor of Northampton it lurking behind
the shelf!
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

It has just been brought to my notice that Wilko are supplying a new
range of security lighting, As some of these maybe fitted in the
bathroom I wonder if one needs to be Part P registered to use them?

http://www.wilko.com/search?q=security+lights#esp_pg=2

Looks like they are for a special location.
Should they be called Bloodlamps

G.Harman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/11/2014 00:16, Graham. wrote:
It brings up a page of sanitary and inconsistence products,

err... incontinence I think!

Andy

Motion Security Lights SG Home Repair 6 July 5th 12 09:45 PM
security lights? Smitty Two Home Repair 11 June 16th 07 04:11 PM
Security lights Charlie Bress Home Repair 8 November 11th 06 03:46 PM
Best cable for outside security lights? richard UK diy 2 October 8th 05 11:34 AM
Security Lights Ray Home Repair 14 March 28th 05 02:19 AM