Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WC Flexible Pan Connectors

Hi all,

I find myself in a situation where I may have to resort to using a
flexible pan connector to hook up my new loo. Trouble is, I've always
regarded "flexible solutions" as 'not proper plumbing' and really only
suitable for ******s. A prime example being push-fit pipework. I've
always used the solvent weld system in the past, but it's not going to
feasible in the situation I'm faced with.
What's the score with flexible pan connectors, then? Are they to be taken
seriously? Would a professional plumber lower himself to use one if the
situation called for it?
Your view invited....
cd.