Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default ~Very~ satisfying using the post shovel!

First time I've used one and it couldn't be easier. I had a 2ft deep
hole in 20 minutes, with little effort. However, no stones at all.

Now all I need to know is whether it's going to be freezing overnight,
otherwise I could put the post in this afternoon.

The post shovel is worth its weight in gold. When I've done the fence
post, it's going to be a sturdy washing line next.

Okay, time to check the forecast!

MM