Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default "Instant" water heaters

At work, our existing Sadia water heater (big lump on the wall, plumbed
in) is disgusting and has been condemned (by the boss once he realised
the state of it).

We only need a small amount of washing up water for mugs and the odd
plate in the kitchen area, and hand washing in the WCs.

I am tempted to suggest we get one of the under-sink units which heats
water on demand. Or actually, two of them. Any better ideas? What sort
of cost for the units? Recommendations?

Never been involved with any of these so even basic information could be
useful.

--
Rod