Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Security gone... a bit OTT

Talk about making life harder!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_b6uGolgU

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/09/2014 21:28, wrote:
Talk about making life harder!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_b6uGolgU

That was a relatively simple puzzle box. Some need hundreds of moves to
open.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/09/2014 21:52, "Nightjar \"cpb\""@ insert my surname here wrote:
On 25/09/2014 21:28, wrote:
Talk about making life harder!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_b6uGolgU

That was a relatively simple puzzle box. Some need hundreds of moves to
open.

For Big Bang Theory fans, I quite liked Penny's solution!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/09/2014 21:28, wrote:
Talk about making life harder!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_b6uGolgU

That was a relatively simple puzzle box. Some need hundreds of moves to
open.

For Big Bang Theory fans, I quite liked Penny's solution!

Which of the 179 episodes out of the 7 seasons shown so far?

As I recall, she simply broke it open.
--
J B Good
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/09/2014 21:28, wrote:
Talk about making life harder!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_b6uGolgU

That was a relatively simple puzzle box. Some need hundreds of moves to
open.

For Big Bang Theory fans, I quite liked Penny's solution!

Which of the 179 episodes out of the 7 seasons shown so far?

As I recall, she simply broke it open.

Yup, Sheldon was about to give her detailed opening instructions over
the phone top open it, but she asked if it had any special sentimental
value. The moment he said that it was just a couple of bucks from a
novelty shop, she dropped it on the floor and stamped on it.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Nightjar "cpb"@" "insert my surname here wrote in message
On 25/09/2014 21:28, wrote:
Talk about making life harder!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_b6uGolgU

That was a relatively simple puzzle box. Some need hundreds of moves to
open.

This one has security:-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4svz...ingwoodSlasher

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/09/14 21:28, wrote:
Talk about making life harder!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_b6uGolgU

Angle Grinder ...

--
Adrian C

High Security = Low Security tim..... UK diy 45 August 5th 13 07:44 AM
Help with security camryguy Home Repair 29 April 23rd 10 12:29 AM
security Tim Lamb UK diy 18 November 11th 07 11:34 PM
Want small security camera for internal security G Wood Home Repair 7 October 6th 07 04:12 AM
[OT] Our Right to Security Joseph Gwinn Metalworking 10 February 6th 06 09:30 AM