Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Baufix Paints from Lidle

I did a great paint job on my garden shed with a can of Baufix weatherproofing Gel paint from Lidl. Unfortunately I didn't have enough to complete the job and of course they only come into stock every so often. It really is a very good product and I think better than the Cuprinol Duck's Back which I used to finish the job. Anyone know if Baufix paint can be obtained from any alternative source, even direct from Germany? I would paint over the Duck's Back with it if I could get it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 31 August 2014 23:43:36 UTC+1, wrote:
I did a great paint job on my garden shed with a can of Baufix
weatherproofing Gel paint from Lidl.
Anyone know if Baufix paint can be obtained from any alternative source,
even direct from Germany?

"baufix farbe" founds lots of hits for me on google.de.

google translate does a tolerable job.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to seanquinn68, prue wrote:
where can I buy baufix express white paint

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...le-992136-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

replying to prue, prue wrote:
my question was where can I buy baufix express white paint. Anywhere in the
U.K.HELP.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...le-992136-.htm

OT Lidle's offer of a windscreen camera Broadback[_3_] UK diy 36 July 29th 14 08:57 PM
Silicone containing paints arifi Home Repair 13 October 11th 06 02:56 PM
Low VOC paints Doki UK diy 3 August 17th 06 09:09 PM
paints Steve B Metalworking 2 February 23rd 06 03:12 PM
PJ Paints Angela UK diy 1 December 22nd 03 04:59 PM