Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT If you like flying

Yes there's more!
http://vimeo.com/100670266

Darwin rules once again. Unbelievable.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2014 07:52, harryagain wrote:
Yes there's more!
http://vimeo.com/100670266

Darwin rules once again. Unbelievable.

Would any red arrows pilots like to comment?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"harryagain" wrote:

Yes there's more!
http://vimeo.com/100670266

Darwin rules once again. Unbelievable.

Holy ****. Thanks Harry!

J.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/2014 07:52, harryagain wrote:
Yes there's more!
http://vimeo.com/100670266

Darwin rules once again. Unbelievable.

Lots of skill shown there, although the USA obviously has slightly
different air display rules from the UK. I particularly liked the
biplane kept just above the runway by a combination of climbing and
sideslipping (which loses height) so the motorcyclist could grab the
wing tip.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/14 22:36, Nightjar "cpb"@ insert my surname here wrote:
On 20/08/2014 07:52, harryagain wrote:
Yes there's more!
http://vimeo.com/100670266

Darwin rules once again. Unbelievable.

Lots of skill shown there, although the USA obviously has slightly
different air display rules from the UK. I particularly liked the
biplane kept just above the runway by a combination of climbing and
sideslipping (which loses height) so the motorcyclist could grab the
wing tip.

half a dozen clips were actually RC models..check the engine note. If it
sounds like a strimmer motor, that's because it is..well near enough...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/08/14 22:36, Nightjar "cpb"@ insert my surname here wrote:
On 20/08/2014 07:52, harryagain wrote:
Yes there's more!
http://vimeo.com/100670266

Darwin rules once again. Unbelievable.

Lots of skill shown there, although the USA obviously has slightly
different air display rules from the UK. I particularly liked the
biplane kept just above the runway by a combination of climbing and
sideslipping (which loses height) so the motorcyclist could grab the
wing tip.

half a dozen clips were actually RC models..check the engine note. If it
sounds like a strimmer motor, that's because it is..well near enough...

As I didn't like the music, I had the sound turned off for much of the
time. I would have thought that it still needed skill to do any of that
with models though.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 07:52:37 +0100
"harryagain" wrote:

Yes there's more!
http://vimeo.com/100670266

Darwin rules once again. Unbelievable.

Back to the Futu
"This video is about Cameron Airshow 2015".

--
Davey.

200 Flying Pigs Reverend Doctor Arthur Lee Senior Esquire Home Repair 0 March 29th 14 04:30 PM
Flying Rafters Rick Hughes[_5_] UK diy 4 June 2nd 13 11:12 AM
Is it possible to see a flying bullet? Ignoramus6213 Metalworking 26 May 15th 12 04:52 AM
Flying lawnmower HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 2 March 3rd 12 03:02 AM
Flying Saucer Toy Chris F. Electronics Repair 8 December 27th 05 06:25 PM