Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT how do you first realise you are drunk?

With me, it's one of the following:
1. The woman reading the news on Sky News gets very attractive
2. The bottom of the lavatory bowl seems to move towards and away from me
3. My **** stream amuses me
4. The left side of my upper lip twitches
5. It seems feasible to repair the body rot on the motorhome
6. I start to fry bacon
7. I decide that another pint and then a rum won't do any harm
8. I walk with my fingers brushing against the doors and walls, and feel
that this puts power into my body
9. I go on Facebook and alienate a lot of people
10. I listen to an American C & W station.

Later:
1. There's something wrong with my eyes
2. I wish I hadn't eaten all that bacon and sausage and mushrooms
3. Must get this uneven floor fixed
4. The rapid sideways movement of the bedroom ceiling must surely be
illusory, and why am I dressed?

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bill Wright wrote:
[...]

A friend of mine told me she was allergic to leather. Her evidence:
whenever she woke up with her shoes on, she had a headache.

--
Mike Barnes
Cheshire, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/06/2014 06:04, Bill Wright wrote:
With me, it's one of the following:
1. The woman reading the news on Sky News gets very attractive

The woman in the kebab shop gets very attractive

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bill Wright wrote:
[...]

Yes all those things and I don't drink alcohol.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message om, F
Murtz writes
Bill Wright wrote:
[...]

Sadly a single glass of wine with supper causes such a volume change in
my snoring that sharing a bed becomes a problem:-(

--
Tim Lamb

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Tim Lamb
wrote:
In message om, F
Murtz writes
Bill Wright wrote:
[...]

try 2 - or even 3 - to see if it acts as a silencer

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 05 Jun 2014 11:06:18 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

Bill Wright wrote:

10. I listen to an American C & W station.

The mere existence of such stations, never mind listening to them,
should be a capital offence.

Unfortunately our neighbours have started playing C&W in their garden.
New boyfriend of the woman who lives there I think. Still trying to think
of a legal way of 'fixing' that.

We keep showing the cats pictures of cockerels as they have one of those
too. They seem to be slowly dealing with the rabbits.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Not as annoying as those prats driving around with all windows open and stereo wound up to the max playing some infernal disco music ( I presume its disco music)

I'm always tempted to wind down all my windows and give Classic FM a good blast
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Tim Lamb" wrote in message
In message om, F Murtz
[...]