Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Epson inkjet printer

Anyone know how to get at the paper feed on a photo RX 420?

Before anyone says.... I do have a replacement on order!

My problem is the 2+ sets of now unusable ink cartridges:-(

The early symptoms were a *squark* noise prior to the paper feeding to
the start position. This morning I had a paper jam followed by
repetitive fault signals. Diagnostics were unhelpful so I unscrewed all
the visible screws but failed to get access!

Is there a *Dyson plastic barb* tucked away and only known to service
engineers?
--
Tim Lamb