Ed Price

Default Need to clean inkjet heads on Epson 740

"Tony" wrote in message

That was firstly exhausting and then enthralling to comprehend...
I write and like horror stories about the human pysche: would you like to
contact me and play name-em-and-shame-em, anonomously of course. No wonder
the Western World is despised for its waste mountain.
Tony.

The Western World is despised by envious cretins who cannot, or will not,
admit the benefits of concepts like sanitary water systems. Their faulty
logic romanticizes the noble savage , wiping his ass with a stick and a pile
of sand, and earning his progeny the reward of a 30-year life expectancy.

Ed
wb6wsn