Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Epson inkjet printer

On Tue, 20 May 2014 18:47:13 +0100, Tim Lamb wrote:

Diagnostics were unhelpful so I unscrewed all the visible screws but
failed to get access!

Presumablly you tried the gentle waggling/twisting/prising of now
loose parts to work out were any common pivot points are and thus
where there is still a fixing of some sort.

Personally I'd dump the inkjet and get a colour laser, capital is
higher and a set of toner cartridges is eye watering(*) but they
"just work". You don't have to spend half an hour pumping expensive
ink into the collection sponge in "cleaning cycles" when you want to
print something in colour and the printer hasn't done any colour for
a few days.

(*) But with Epson cartridge prices as they are probably only about
four or five and toner lasts for far more pages...

--
Cheers
Dave.