Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boiler condenser pipe/overflow curved inwards?

Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180 degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the water to run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

--
Next time you wave at me, use more than one finger please.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Uncle Peter wrote:
Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the water to
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

to stop the wind rushing in and freezing the condensate?

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the water to
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

They are two separate things.
Which are you on about?

I have never seen this.

Condensate should be taken to a drain.
An overflow should be in a conspicuous postion so you see it if it
overflows.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03 May 2014, "Uncle Peter" grunted:

Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the water
to run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

You mean like this:
http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/ro...Pipe/IMG_03551
_zpse59f37f0.jpg.html
(nicked from Caecilius' ongoing thread "What's this dripping pipe")

Any pipes configured like this are ones which are likely to spout very hot
water in the event of a problem with the equipment like a boiler; ie, they
aren't simply overflows from a cold water cistern. Therefore the intention
is that any such water (which could emerge at force) is deliberately
directed safely at a wall, rather than sprayed over or dripped on a passer
by.

--
David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Oh dear, typical modern health and softy bull****, accounting for a 1 in a billion chance of slightly hurting someone.

--
What should you do if a girl sits on your hand?
Try to get her off.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Uncle Peter writes
Any pipes configured like this are ones which are likely to spout very hot
water in the event of a problem with the equipment like a boiler; ie, they
aren't simply overflows from a cold water cistern. Therefore the intention
is that any such water (which could emerge at force) is deliberately
directed safely at a wall, rather than sprayed over or dripped on a passer
by.

Oh dear, typical modern health and softy bull****, accounting for a 1
in a billion chance of slightly hurting someone.

Oh dear, typical argumentative comment.

You've had a perfectly accurate and rational answer given to your
question, why prolong the thread with further unnecessary whinging about
something that is a definite and serious risk that has been assessed and
reduced to almost nil by the simple procedure of putting a bend on the
pipe?

"slightly hurting someone" if you ever get boiling, or near boiling,
water poured onto you, from what ever source, just remember your comment
that it only slightly hurts.
Maybe if that occurs you will come back here and let us know if you have
changed your mind on the "slightly hurting"

--
Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 03 May 2014 22:05:30 +0100, Bill wrote:

In message , Uncle Peter writes
Any pipes configured like this are ones which are likely to spout very hot
water in the event of a problem with the equipment like a boiler; ie, they
aren't simply overflows from a cold water cistern. Therefore the intention
is that any such water (which could emerge at force) is deliberately
directed safely at a wall, rather than sprayed over or dripped on a passer
by.

Oh dear, typical modern health and softy bull****, accounting for a 1
in a billion chance of slightly hurting someone.

Oh dear, typical argumentative comment.

No, a simple statement about the pathetic way we do things nowadays. 30 years ago, you'd have been called a pansy for even suggesting such a safety feature.

Reduced from 2 in a billion to 1 in a billion, what a ****ing waste of time.

I have done. And it does only slightly hurt, because I'm not a little girl like you. We're not talking about a ****ing gallon of the stuff here, just a spray from a pipe, which you can move out of the way of.

--
Impeccable, adjective: something which cannot be destroyed by the beak of a parrot. Scientists have yet to discover such a substance.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/05/2014 22:45, Uncle Peter wrote:

I have done. And it does only slightly hurt, because I'm not a little
girl like you. We're not talking about a ****ing gallon of the stuff
here, just a spray from a pipe, which you can move out of the way of.

No, you dozy moron, we are talking about at least a gallon of the stuff...

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 03 May 2014 22:45:26 +0100, "Uncle Peter" wrote:

On Sat, 03 May 2014 22:05:30 +0100, Bill wrote:

In message , Uncle Peter writes
Any pipes configured like this are ones which are likely to spout very hot
water in the event of a problem with the equipment like a boiler; ie, they
aren't simply overflows from a cold water cistern. Therefore the intention
is that any such water (which could emerge at force) is deliberately
directed safely at a wall, rather than sprayed over or dripped on a passer
by.

Oh dear, typical modern health and softy bull****, accounting for a 1
in a billion chance of slightly hurting someone.

Oh dear, typical argumentative comment.

No, a simple statement about the pathetic way we do things nowadays. 30 years ago, you'd have been called a pansy for even suggesting such a safety feature.

Thirty years ago you would not have been called a ****wit - purely because the
phrase had not been invented.

However, these days it is a well used word and perfectly appropriate in your
case.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bill writes:
[...]

BTW, it's not boiling water, it's superheated water and steam, which
is very much worse - could be around 150C if released just above 3 bar.

Maybe if that occurs you will come back here and let us know if you have
changed your mind on the "slightly hurting"

--
Andrew Gabriel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 07 May 2014 12:47:48 +0100, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

In article ,
Bill writes:
[...]

And at 3 bar it would come out so fast it would bounce off you and be in contact with your skin for a fraction of a second, so transfer bugger all heat to you. If you're splashed with boiling water, it might hurt slightly and leave no mark, but try dipping your hand into a pan of it, and your skin will be severely damaged. Heat transfer requires time.

--
Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/05/2014 18:24 Uncle Peter wrote:

Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the water to
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

They come from the boiler pressure release valve and are positioned like
that to prevent anyone near them being scalded if the valve opens.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

They've all been about 6 inches off the ground.

On Sun, 04 May 2014 09:07:57 +0100, Brian Gaff wrote:

Well if its at eye level and it boils and comes rushing out, I'd not want to
be standing there.
Brian

--
Always talk to your wife while you're making love -- if there's a phone handy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Why? I thought they were drains at first.

wrote:

Well if its at eye level and it boils and comes rushing out, I'd not
want to
be standing there.
Brian

--
TEACHER: Why are you late?
STUDENT: Class started before I got here.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/05/2014 13:51, Uncle Peter wrote:

On Sun, 04 May 2014 12:24:15 +0100, Bod wrote:

That's the correct position for them.

Why? I thought they were drains at first.

No there are emergency pressure relief pipes - they should never operate
during normal operation. They are not used for draining the system either.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
They've all been about 6 inches off the ground.

ALL of them?

I can assure you that the one at my parents first floor holiday appartment
is not six inches above the ground

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 04 May 2014 12:25:36 +0100, ARW wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
They've all been about 6 inches off the ground.

ALL of them?

I can assure you that the one at my parents first floor holiday appartment
is not six inches above the ground

Trust you to find an exception.

--
I hate it when people compare Clint Eastwood to God. Don't get me wrong, he's incredible! But he's no Clint Eastwood.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
They've all been about 6 inches off the ground.

ALL of them?

I can assure you that the one at my parents first floor holiday
appartment
is not six inches above the ground

Trust you to find an exception.

I am pretty sure my parents are not the only people in the UK with a boiler
fitted on the first floor.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
They've all been about 6 inches off the ground.

ALL of them?

I can assure you that the one at my parents first floor holiday
appartment
is not six inches above the ground

Trust you to find an exception.

My combi was installed upstairs, the over pressure vent pipe was taken
through the wall where it exited the boiler, so it is about 8 inches to the
left of the front door, and about a foot higher than the top of the door,
As the door is on the side of the house people have to walk past the vent to
get to the door, up the drive with a 6 foot fence to their right and the
garage at the end,

i know i wouldnt like to be at the door if the boilers over pressure valve
opened and the vent pipe was pointing out so it sprayed over the drive,
my car is also usually parked on the drive so it would be in the line of
fire from an outwardly pointing pressure vent pipe, i wouldn't particularly
want it being doused with near boiling water with inhibiter and other crap
in it either,

i'll wait for creepy uncle peter to come back with something like his car is
built to withstand a spraying of boiler water, and the billion to one chance
of it happening whilst it's parked there.

There was a million to one chance of an immersion heater stat failing
closed, allowing the water to boil and exit the vent/expansion pipe that
loops over the plastic header tank in the loft,
was it a 2 million to one chance that in the bedroom below the header tank
was the baby in it's cot, asleep when the plastic tank ruptured due to the
water in it being brought upto boiling temps by the vent pipe discharging
it's boiling water into it for a few days?

you don't care much for million to one chances when you are that millionth
person,

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
They've all been about 6 inches off the ground.

ALL of them?

I can assure you that the one at my parents first floor holiday
appartment
is not six inches above the ground

Trust you to find an exception.

It'll be placed at the most convenient place, subject to regulation.
Mine's at the same level as the boiler, so about 1.5m above ground.

I think the 180 degree bend, pointing the pipe into the wall, is a
perfectly valid and elegant solution.

Your mileage obviously varies.

--
Cheers, Rob
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the water to
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

Worried it will damage the wall?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 04 May 2014 10:23:01 +0100, ARW wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the water to
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

Worried it will damage the wall?

I would think it better not to have your wall soaking wet.

I don't have such a thing so I don't care. I don't have a combi. I have a system boiler, and the overflow of the header tank is on the eaves, stuck out straight, as is traditional.

--
Always talk to your wife while you're making love -- if there's a phone handy.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the water to
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

Worried it will damage the wall?

I would think it better not to have your wall soaking wet.

As against having someone scalded? These overflows are only in use when
there's a fault that will release scalding hot water under quite a high
pressure from them when the pressure relief valve opens, which isn't
exactly an everyday occurence. The wall will get wetter every time it rains.

Bear in mind that as the property owner or occupier, you are liable for
any injury suffered as a result of ho****er escaping form these pipes
and scalding them.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the water to
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

Worried it will damage the wall?

I would think it better not to have your wall soaking wet.

As against having someone scalded? These overflows are only in use when
there's a fault that will release scalding hot water under quite a high
pressure from them when the pressure relief valve opens, which isn't
exactly an everyday occurence. The wall will get wetter every time it rains.

Bear in mind that as the property owner or occupier, you are liable for
any injury suffered as a result of ho****er escaping form these pipes
and scalding them.

Oh don't be ridiculous. Chances are it wouldn't start squirting precisely as someone walks past. If it's already squirting, they would avoid it. You'll be telling me I'm liable if one of my paving stones is a mm higher than the rest and someone falls over it next.

--
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

[...]

We are talking about a one second blast of hot water from the pipe - about a
kettle full of hot water - and then the PRV has done it's job and the water
stops coming from the pipe.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, May 4, 2014 1:49:41 PM UTC+1, Uncle Peter wrote:

Chances are it wouldn't start squirting precisely as someone walks past.
If it's already squirting, they would avoid it.

The nature of a PRV opening is such that there'd be no warning and be of very short duration. Chances are indeed low that it would occur precisely as someone walks past but many 'accidents' are often the result of an unfortunate occurance of multiple instances.

Besides which, why not curve it to the wall? The PRV opening should be neither regular or persistant and so shouldn't cause damage.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the water to
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

Worried it will damage the wall?

I would think it better not to have your wall soaking wet.

By soaking wet do you mean when it rains, you know the stuff well as you
live in Scotland:-) or having the equivalent of a boiling kettle full of
water blasting out out of the pipe in about 1 seconds time should there be a
problem with your boiler ?

I don't have such a thing so I don't care. I don't have a combi. I have
a system boiler, and the overflow of the header tank is on the eaves,
stuck out straight, as is traditional.

This is not purely a combi related feature. It's a feature of all
pressurised installs. If your system boiler was installed as in the second
picture in the link
http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/hom...-system-boiler
then you would of course have the discharge pipe.

HTH

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the water to
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

Worried it will damage the wall?

I would think it better not to have your wall soaking wet.

By soaking wet do you mean when it rains, you know the stuff well as you
live in Scotland:-)

We do have eaves you know....

You must have **** boilers if they do that. What was wrong with the traditional header tank?

I don't have such a thing so I don't care. I don't have a combi. I have
a system boiler, and the overflow of the header tank is on the eaves,
stuck out straight, as is traditional.

This is not purely a combi related feature. It's a feature of all
pressurised installs. If your system boiler was installed as in the second
picture in the link
http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/hom...-system-boiler
then you would of course have the discharge pipe.

My mistake, I meant to write "condensor", not "combi".

--
Barber: "Your hair is getting grey."
Customer: "Try cutting a little faster."

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the water
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

Worried it will damage the wall?

I would think it better not to have your wall soaking wet.

By soaking wet do you mean when it rains, you know the stuff well as you
live in Scotland:-)

We do have eaves you know....

So do I but there is no protecton against rain hitting the gable end of the
house (or the rest of the walls when it is raining and windy)

or having the equivalent of a boiling kettle full of
water blasting out out of the pipe in about 1 seconds time should there
be a
problem with your boiler ?

You must have **** boilers if they do that. What was wrong with the
traditional header tank?

They only do that if there is a fault. There are lots of reasons why a
traditional header tank is not used on some installations.

I don't have such a thing so I don't care. I don't have a combi. I
have
a system boiler, and the overflow of the header tank is on the eaves,
stuck out straight, as is traditional.

This is not purely a combi related feature. It's a feature of all
pressurised installs. If your system boiler was installed as in the
second
picture in the link
http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/hom...-system-boiler
then you would of course have the discharge pipe.

My mistake, I meant to write "condensor", not "combi".

It is indeed your mistake. Condensing boilers have nothing to do with your
argument and are not relevant.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the water to
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

Worried it will damage the wall?

I would think it better not to have your wall soaking wet.

I don't have such a thing so I don't care. I don't have a combi. I
have a system boiler, and the overflow of the header tank is on the
eaves, stuck out straight, as is traditional.

In which case you could well have a PRV pipe... they are not specific to
combis, but to sealed systems.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the water to
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

Worried it will damage the wall?

I would think it better not to have your wall soaking wet.

I don't have such a thing so I don't care. I don't have a combi. I
have a system boiler, and the overflow of the header tank is on the
eaves, stuck out straight, as is traditional.

In which case you could well have a PRV pipe... they are not specific to
combis, but to sealed systems.

I thought combi and sealed were one and the same. A system boiler has a header tank into which it bubbles into.

--
"If hooking up one rag-head terrorist's testicles to a car battery gets the truth out of the lying little camel
shagger to save just one Scottish soldiers life, then I have only three things to say: Red is positive, Black is
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the water
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

Worried it will damage the wall?

I would think it better not to have your wall soaking wet.

I don't have such a thing so I don't care. I don't have a combi. I
have a system boiler, and the overflow of the header tank is on the
eaves, stuck out straight, as is traditional.

In which case you could well have a PRV pipe... they are not specific to
combis, but to sealed systems.

I thought combi and sealed were one and the same. A system boiler has a
header tank into which it bubbles into.

No. And it is possible to use a combi with a header tank.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall? Why on earth would you want the
water to
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

Worried it will damage the wall?

I would think it better not to have your wall soaking wet.

I don't have such a thing so I don't care. I don't have a combi. I
have a system boiler, and the overflow of the header tank is on the
eaves, stuck out straight, as is traditional.

In which case you could well have a PRV pipe... they are not specific to
combis, but to sealed systems.

I thought combi and sealed were one and the same.

No - no relation. Many combis use sealed systems - although there are
some that will run with a vented primary system.

Many system boilers are also designed for sealed operation. Although
again there are exception.

A system boiler has a
header tank into which it bubbles into.

No, a system boiler is simply a boiler that contains most of the system
components in one box - so the boiler, and the pump, at a minimum, and
in the case of a sealed system one, the expansion vessel, and PRV valve
+ over temperature cutouts as well.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/05/2014 18:24, Uncle Peter wrote:

Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall?

If we are talking about the pressure relieve pipe, then that is because
this is the correct way to install them. They should never normally
carry water, so getting a wall wet etc is of no concern. However if they
do operate, they could eject near boiling water with some force - so
making sure this does not hit someone is important.

Why on earth would you want the water to
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

To cool it quickly and stop it landing on someone standing next to it.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 05 May 2014 01:59:15 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

On 03/05/2014 18:24, Uncle Peter wrote:

Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall?

If we are talking about the pressure relieve pipe, then that is because
this is the correct way to install them. They should never normally
carry water, so getting a wall wet etc is of no concern. However if they
do operate, they could eject near boiling water with some force - so
making sure this does not hit someone is important.

Why is it important to stop something that almost never happens from hitting someone who is almost never standing right next to it? Small number times small number = very very low probability. You'd be better banning cars that travelled over 20mph.

Why on earth would you want the water to
run down the wall instead of fall a few inches from the house?

To cool it quickly and stop it landing on someone standing next to it.

Oh the poor dears.

--
Friends are like condoms: They protect you when things get hard.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

On 03/05/2014 18:24, Uncle Peter wrote:

Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall?

If we are talking about the pressure relieve pipe, then that is because
this is the correct way to install them. They should never normally
carry water, so getting a wall wet etc is of no concern. However if they
do operate, they could eject near boiling water with some force - so
making sure this does not hit someone is important.

Why is it important to stop something that almost never happens from
hitting someone who is almost never standing right next to it?

Because you can.

It's a simple easy answer to a known (and not uncommon) problem.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 03/05/2014 18:24, Uncle Peter wrote:

Why do I keep seeing overflow pipes (or boiler condenser pipes, or
whatever they are) on people's houses with the pipe curved round 180
degrees so it faces the wall?

If we are talking about the pressure relieve pipe, then that is because
this is the correct way to install them. They should never normally
carry water, so getting a wall wet etc is of no concern. However if they
do operate, they could eject near boiling water with some force - so
making sure this does not hit someone is important.

Why is it important to stop something that almost never happens from
hitting someone who is almost never standing right next to it?

Because you can.

It's a simple easy answer to a known (and not uncommon) problem.

It's pathetic is what it is. And it's this stupid attitude which is why we have streets littered with speed limit signs and bumps.

--
HELP WANTED:
Baiters. Local fishing boats need 4 baiters to bate hooks for tourists. Must have strong hands and work hard. Good pay-$15 per hour, and benefits.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

[...]

The only thing that is pathetic is the name speed bump. The ****ing things
slow you down instead of helping you speed up.

--
Adam

WC overflow going into a sink waste-pipe, soil pipe or shower cubicle? James B UK diy 14 May 19th 07 02:06 PM
overflow pipe VisionSet UK diy 2 June 29th 06 11:49 PM
Condenser boiler Simon UK diy 28 March 31st 06 11:58 AM
New Gas Combi Condenser Boiler. kinneer UK diy 1 August 31st 05 04:48 PM
Boiler overflow pipe Ben Blaukopf UK diy 6 February 4th 05 12:31 AM