Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to destroy data

http://youtu.be/zzkffGt0wNw

Can anyone explain the big ones near the end?

--
I remember your brother Jimmy, crying one summer's day,
"Why do you cry, young Jimmy?" I heard your granddad say.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
http://youtu.be/zzkffGt0wNw

Can anyone explain the big ones near the end?

You have a degree (LMFAO), you explain it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Uncle Peter wrote:
http://youtu.be/zzkffGt0wNw

Can anyone explain the big ones near the end?

The big ones what?

If you mean the three hard disks, they were the same three that went in at
the begining.
The first shot in the 'aftermath' was showing the damage to the inside of
the microwave, unless you thought that a microwave had melted the disks?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Phil L wrote:
unless you thought

Don't credit the idiot with thought....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:24:30 -0000, Phil L wrote:

Uncle Peter wrote:
http://youtu.be/zzkffGt0wNw

Can anyone explain the big ones near the end?

The big ones what?

If you mean the three hard disks, they were the same three that went in at
the begining.
The first shot in the 'aftermath' was showing the damage to the inside of
the microwave, unless you thought that a microwave had melted the disks?

I meant the big whoomphs, as opposed to the sparks.

--
Mental Health Outsourcing -- I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline. I got a call centre in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal. They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 01:06:29 -0000, "Uncle Peter" wrote:

http://youtu.be/zzkffGt0wNw

Can anyone explain the big ones near the end?

Dunno. But I'll bet the owner of that oven is a bachelor.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 23:40:39 -0000, Cursitor Doom wrote:

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 01:06:29 -0000, "Uncle Peter" wrote:

http://youtu.be/zzkffGt0wNw

Can anyone explain the big ones near the end?

Dunno. But I'll bet the owner of that oven is a bachelor.

He might own two ovens.

--
A Muslim was sitting next to Paddy on a plane.
Paddy ordered a whisky.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 21:16:26 -0000, dave wrote:

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 23:50:07 -0000, "Uncle Peter" wrote:

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 23:40:39 -0000, Cursitor Doom wrote:

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 01:06:29 -0000, "Uncle Peter" wrote:

http://youtu.be/zzkffGt0wNw

Can anyone explain the big ones near the end?

Dunno. But I'll bet the owner of that oven is a bachelor.

He might own two ovens.

Better title would be "how to destroy a microwave with hdds" (they are
so cheap now :-)

If you want to do that, you can buy a box of 50 broken hard disks on Ebay for **** all plus postage.

--
The Muslim across the road started yelling "I'm going to end it all!", and started to pour petrol over himself.
As he was about to strike a match, I shouted "Abdul, no! Stop, wait, it's times like these that you need your family around you!"