Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Conservatory Roof Blinds

SWMBO is getting a new conservatory, My original bamboo roofblinds are no longer good enough.Any recommendations or useful advice, tips, gotchas etc., to share would be a help

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/03/2014 13:42, fred wrote:
SWMBO is getting a new conservatory, My original bamboo roofblinds
are no longer good enough.Any recommendations or useful advice, tips,
gotchas etc., to share would be a help

If you expect them to keep the conservatory cool they need to be on the
outside.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:
SWMBO is getting a new conservatory, My original bamboo roofblinds are no longer good enough.Any recommendations or useful advice, tips, gotchas etc., to share would be a help

Why do people buy these things?? Too hot even in a UK summer and too
firkin cold in the winter. Any furniture put in there gets ruined etc.
Madness!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/03/14 17:11, Bob Minchin wrote:
fred wrote:
SWMBO is getting a new conservatory, My original bamboo roofblinds are
no longer good enough.Any recommendations or useful advice, tips,
gotchas etc., to share would be a help

Why do people buy these things?? Too hot even in a UK summer and too
firkin cold in the winter. Any furniture put in there gets ruined etc.
Madness!

I must disagree. Mine takes very little to heat it in winter - but does
have the advantage of being on the north side.

Then I don't have a polycarbonate roof - those *are* the work of the
devil for heat loss and air leakage.

Conservatory ceiling blinds Adrian Cotton[_2_] UK diy 1 April 28th 09 07:27 AM
conservatory roof blinds blackbat UK diy 5 June 3rd 08 06:11 PM
The different types of conservatory blinds trav Home Repair 0 September 16th 07 09:26 AM
conservatory blinds? anon UK diy 1 October 3rd 04 11:45 AM
Conservatory blinds Paul UK diy 2 July 25th 03 02:03 PM