Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default taps repair and who makes the swirl brand?

Hello,

I have a basin lever mixer tap with pop-up waste. There was a piece of
mesh in the outlet (spout?) which has fallen out and this has resulted
in water spraying and splashing a little as it comes out. Is the mesh
filter replaceable? If so, how can I get a new one and how do I fit
it?

I'm not sure of the manufacturer. Would this be on the tap body if I
removed it from the basin or do I just have to compare the tap with
photos in catalogues? I was wondering about contacting the
manufacturer. I see screwfix sell groehe, ideal standard, and swirl
brands but I cannot find a web site for swirl. Is it an own brand? Who
makes them?

Thanks,
Stephen.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Stephen wrote in
:

Hello,

I have a basin lever mixer tap with pop-up waste. There was a piece of
mesh in the outlet (spout?) which has fallen out and this has resulted
in water spraying and splashing a little as it comes out. Is the mesh
filter replaceable? If so, how can I get a new one and how do I fit
it?

I'm not sure of the manufacturer. Would this be on the tap body if I
removed it from the basin or do I just have to compare the tap with
photos in catalogues? I was wondering about contacting the
manufacturer. I see screwfix sell groehe, ideal standard, and swirl
brands but I cannot find a web site for swirl. Is it an own brand? Who
makes them?

Thanks,
Stephen.

Try this web site

http://www.shop.lunns.net/anti-splash--aerator-48-c.asp

Sanding swirl marks marc Woodworking 17 March 12th 08 01:45 PM
Trimmer brand lawn mower repair. chardagha Home Repair 0 November 21st 07 12:52 AM
ceiling texture - mud swirl patterns John Keith Home Repair 19 September 13th 06 03:07 PM
swirl marks in concrete after powerwashing Mikepier Home Repair 3 May 22nd 05 07:48 PM
HELP Crack in brand new TV case - Best way to hide the repair ???? Goedjn Home Repair 1 January 26th 05 04:28 PM