Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Trimmer brand lawn mower repair.

Hello group,

I am a fair mechanic and an avid DIY-er with a minor problem. I own a
"Trimmer" professional self-propelled reel-type front throw lawn
mower. I think the drive clutch mechanism is weak and am looking to
see if the clutch can be adjusted. When engaged, there is not enough
grab to keep the reel spinning through the tall stuff. Can an
adjustment be made and if so, how?

Thanks, Chardagha