Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.sheds

Default Fake patient questionnaire Dr Imran Janjua suspended

Hmm, so this means some pen pushers statistics are all to pot, well, there
you go, it obviously matters a great deal, as its little to do with treating
patients.
I am a bit ****ed of with these surveys. I was in Hospital for four days
last year, and before they let me go they gave me one of these. it had pre
defined answers, but of course I had to get the volunteer to fill it out as
they have never had a blind patient before. and guess what, very few of the
questions applied to my main concerns, such as awareness of poor sight etc,
and the answers that we had to tick left out the answer I wanted to make in
many cases. Thus one assumes they get the answers they want, but seldom
tackle the issues.

Now spool on a few months, and a patient survey form arrives through the
post, on paper. I have rung them, sent them typed letters and tapes and an
email to this mob, and asked them to make sure I get the survey by email or
audio or do it on the phone, any other format will get binned. so I binned
it. I know that eventually they will ring me, as they did last year and the
year before, and take all the info I tell them, but not offer to do the
survey that way.
They are a waste of space.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Jonathan David Amery Floors" wrote in message
A doctor who filled in his own patient satisfaction questionnaires has been
suspended for three months.

Dr Imran Janjua was training as a GP at Stirchley Medical Practice,
Telford in May last year when he completed 40 of the assessment forms
himself.

Finding him guilty of serious misconduct, a Medical Practitioners Tribunal
Service panel ruled his fitness to practise had been impaired.

Dr Janjua told the hearing he had made a "stupid mistake".

The panel heard he was questioned after staff at the Sandino Road practice
noticed a number of questionnaires appeared to have been completed by the
same person.

Read More

I'm off to hackney to visit the Somalian Womens Refuge

I Need an Fake IELTS I Need a Fake TOEFL [email protected] Home Repair 0 March 9th 13 02:57 PM
Questionnaire khal UK diy 10 January 22nd 07 08:03 PM
Please read this groupfor vitiligo patient Bill Home Repair 1 December 18th 05 08:39 PM
nice patient d.i.y person req Ch1pstick UK diy 3 March 24th 04 09:04 PM