Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Windscreen Woes - Ford Focus (Bit Long)

On 10/02/2014 08:51, thescullster wrote:

But I only started these more aggressive cleaning methods when the
grease/film problem arose. I don't think I actually caused the problem
in the first place.
I've syphoned out the contents of the washer bottle as best as I can and
replaced with clean water, just in case it's the mixture of screen wash
additives that's caused this. I syphoned it into a clean white bucket
but looking at the cleaner removed it seemed fine (no congealing or
whatever).

Cilit bang cleans screens quite well.
Try the degreaser version.