Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default MiniInTheBox failed login

Tried to login to MiniInTheBox this morning:- 'Incorrect Password'
Opt to receive new password via email.
New password received.
Try to login with new password:- 'Incorrect Password' !

I've repeated this sequence three times now, same result
each time. They give no phone number or email address
so I see no way of sorting it out.

Anyone else met this ?

Jim Hawkins

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/29/2014 01:52 PM, Jim Hawkins wrote:
Tried to login to MiniInTheBox this morning:- 'Incorrect Password'
Opt to receive new password via email.
New password received.
Try to login with new password:- 'Incorrect Password' !

I've repeated this sequence three times now, same result
each time. They give no phone number or email address
so I see no way of sorting it out.

Anyone else met this ?

Jim Hawkins

There is a 'Contact us' at the bottom of the page.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Cap" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 01/29/2014 01:52 PM, Jim Hawkins wrote:
Tried to login to MiniInTheBox this morning:- 'Incorrect Password'
Opt to receive new password via email.
New password received.
Try to login with new password:- 'Incorrect Password' !

I've repeated this sequence three times now, same result
each time. They give no phone number or email address
so I see no way of sorting it out.

Anyone else met this ?

Jim Hawkins

There is a 'Contact us' at the bottom of the page.

Thanks Andy - I hadn't noticed that, but guess what ?
To send a message you have to log in first !!!

Jim Hawkins

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/01/2014 15:50, Jim Hawkins wrote:
"Andy Cap" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 01/29/2014 01:52 PM, Jim Hawkins wrote:
Tried to login to MiniInTheBox this morning:- 'Incorrect Password'
Opt to receive new password via email.
New password received.
Try to login with new password:- 'Incorrect Password' !

I've repeated this sequence three times now, same result
each time. They give no phone number or email address
so I see no way of sorting it out.

Anyone else met this ?

Jim Hawkins

There is a 'Contact us' at the bottom of the page.

Thanks Andy - I hadn't noticed that, but guess what ?
To send a message you have to log in first !!!

Jim Hawkins

I've had similar experiences with various websites when they get too
busy. It seems to be the only message they're capable of producing.
Equiniti share dealing comes to mind

I Failed my EPC!!!! Recyclist UK diy 34 September 11th 09 01:22 PM
wiki login p cooper[_2_] UK diy 5 May 24th 09 09:25 PM
Where is the Pioneer ASC login page? Ohmster[_2_] Electronics Repair 7 December 29th 07 01:45 PM
:( Lost the WOW Web Address and my login... Can anyone help? Joe Comunale Woodturning 3 February 7th 04 01:24 PM
munet digital electric watthour meter login problem INTERESTING TECHNOLOGY! jack morgan Home Repair 0 November 15th 03 07:21 PM