Joe Comunale

Default :( Lost the WOW Web Address and my login... Can anyone help?

Hi group,

I am embarrassed to admit that I have lost the WOW web address, and my
login. I would like to go and check out the uploads there.

Can someone assist?

Thanks! And keep those chips flying.

Joe

Stuart Johnson

The new address is http://www.thewows.com. Send an email to Herm and he will
let you know your login and a new password.

The same address can be used to request an invitation.

Stuart Johnson
Red Oak, Texas

Joe Comunale wrote:
Hi group,

I am embarrassed to admit that I have lost the WOW web address, and my
login. I would like to go and check out the uploads there.

Can someone assist?

Thanks! And keep those chips flying.

Joe

Herman de Vries

Joe, Art sent you a new username and password on the 5th. Did you get
them? I ask because you haven't logged in yet. If you did not get the
new information, let Art or me know, and make sure we have your correct
email address. Go to www.thewows.com to login.

Herm

Joe Comunale wrote in news:v6ydnVxPevwfOrzdRVn-
:

Hi group,

I am embarrassed to admit that I have lost the WOW web address, and my
login. I would like to go and check out the uploads there.

Can someone assist?

Thanks! And keep those chips flying.

Joe

jay tuckwood address?? - ball turning plans DOC Metalworking 0 March 9th 04 01:33 AM
Toronto area lumber? Pick Woodworking 4 November 20th 03 02:29 PM
Lost my all my email and change of email addy Grant Erwin Metalworking 2 August 14th 03 11:30 PM