Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lets Go Green Deal

The company Lets Go Green Deal has seemingly run off with all the money,
according to Radio 4 'You and Yours' today. Their green deal certificate
has been revoked. Another (unnamed) company is also under investigation
for similar practices.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

That sounds a bit ominous though. Maybe they saw what that investment mob
did that featured on You and Yours last week. Even after the chief exec
resigned and went to the fsa nobody told the investors.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
The company Lets Go Green Deal has seemingly run off with all the money,
according to Radio 4 'You and Yours' today. Their green deal certificate
has been revoked. Another (unnamed) company is also under investigation
for similar practices.

--
Andrew Gabriel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/01/14 12:21, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
The company Lets Go Green Deal has seemingly run off with all the money,
according to Radio 4 'You and Yours' today. Their green deal certificate
has been revoked. Another (unnamed) company is also under investigation
for similar practices.

Quelle surprise! Not.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
The company Lets Go Green Deal has seemingly run off with all the money,
according to Radio 4 'You and Yours' today. Their green deal certificate
has been revoked. Another (unnamed) company is also under investigation
for similar practices.

Got an autodialler call this morning about a 'kitchen scrappage scheme'.
Apparently there's subsidy to replace my old kitchen with a new energy
efficient kitchen of the latest design which will save me money.

I hung up.

Theo
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/01/2014 23:20, Theo Markettos wrote:
Andrew wrote:
The company Lets Go Green Deal has seemingly run off with all the money,
according to Radio 4 'You and Yours' today. Their green deal certificate
has been revoked. Another (unnamed) company is also under investigation
for similar practices.

Got an autodialler call this morning about a 'kitchen scrappage scheme'.
Apparently there's subsidy to replace my old kitchen with a new energy
efficient kitchen of the latest design which will save me money.

I hung up.

Theo

Sadly, since I installed my TrueCall call blocker, I've been denied the
pleasure of such calls. g
--
Cheers,
Roger