Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default good nasal spray?

Is there a good nasal decongestant spray these days ?

Jim Hawkins

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim Hawkins wrote:
Is there a good nasal decongestant spray these days ?

Jim Hawkins

Otrivine

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/11/2013 23:47, Unbeliever wrote:
Jim Hawkins wrote:
Is there a good nasal decongestant spray these days ?

Jim Hawkins

Otrivine

+1
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim Hawkins wrote:
Is there a good nasal decongestant spray these days ?

Otrivine

+1

+2 , for the product anyway (The drops are fantastic,
I know it is also sold as a spray but I have never
used it in this way.).

Although it is not for prolonged use see the quack if
you still need to use it after three-four days.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Jim Hawkins wrote:
Is there a good nasal decongestant spray these days ?
Otrivine

+1

+2 , for the product anyway (The drops are fantastic,
I know it is also sold as a spray but I have never
used it in this way.).

Although it is not for prolonged use see the quack if
you still need to use it after three-four days.

Slightly off topic.....
http://wholenewmom.com/whole-new-bud...ant-chest-rub/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 23:12:51 -0000, "Jim Hawkins"
wrote:

Is there a good nasal decongestant spray these days ?

Otrivine still works for me, on the very odd occasion when I need it.
Beware of 'bounce-back' when using it.
Google it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/11/2013 23:12, Jim Hawkins wrote:
Is there a good nasal decongestant spray these days ?

Jim Hawkins

Rather than a spray, I find Olbas Oil on a handerchief or the top edge
of the duvet cover quite effective.

SteveW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:37:42 +0000, SteveW
wrote:

On 12/11/2013 23:12, Jim Hawkins wrote:
Is there a good nasal decongestant spray these days ?

Jim Hawkins

Rather than a spray, I find Olbas Oil on a handerchief or the top edge
of the duvet cover quite effective.

Or get your mum to rub Vick on your chest.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Is there a good nasal decongestant spray these days ?

Otrivine still works for me, on the very odd occasion when I need it.
Beware of 'bounce-back' when using it.
Google it.

A very important issue.

One reason that gentle "steaming" is often recommended.

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/11/2013 23:12, Jim Hawkins wrote:
Is there a good nasal decongestant spray these days ?

Jim Hawkins

Try Sterimar, or even Neilmed. Depending on how bad you are, even a Netipot.

http://kellydamian.com/index.php/my-neti-pot-addiction/

This is a true thing, whatever your first reaction is.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/11/2013 23:12 Jim Hawkins wrote:

Is there a good nasal decongestant spray these days ?

I hear that some people use a white powder, though I don't know if it is
effective as a decongestant.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
On 12/11/2013 23:12 Jim Hawkins wrote:

Is there a good nasal decongestant spray these days ?

I hear that some people use a white powder, though I don't know if it is
effective as a decongestant.

Didn't some pop bint once prove it does, well, it turned her 2 nostrils into
one big one, so i assume she could breath easier.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Gazz wrote:

Didn't some pop bint once prove it does, well, it turned her 2 nostrils
into one big one, so i assume she could breath easier.

First time I have heard Danniella Westbrook referred to as a "pop bint"
(Seems fitting though, the bint part if not the pop.).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 12 November 2013 23:12:51 UTC, Jim Hawkins wrote:

Is there a good nasal decongestant spray these days?

Cut down on your carbohydrates.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 12 November 2013 23:12:51 UTC, Jim Hawkins wrote:
Is there a good nasal decongestant spray these days ?

Jim Hawkins

Nasonex on prescription from the doctor. possibly under another name where you are..I have used it twice a day for several years and find it good for a continuing condition.
David G

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 11:12:51 PM UTC, Jim Hawkins wrote:
Is there a good nasal decongestant spray these days ?

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/snort...he-nose-221287
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nasonex on prescription from the doctor. possibly under another name where you are..I have used it twice a day for several years and find it good for a continuing condition. David G

Beconase without a scrip...

Jim K