Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default household (potable) water pump spares

My whole house water booster pump quit today ;((

It's a Draper 64987

similar to http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0001K9ZBO

I took it apart and discovered the plastic implellor, injector etc have been in contact and seized due to one part getting hot and distorting, the motor is fine and has been protected by an overheat sensor.

Costing up the Draper spares I think I need comes to £50 odd quid - a whole new booster pump is £150...

I don't expect Draper make them, they'll just badge them, so anyone know a source for generic water pump spares I could contact to try & find better priced spares?

TIA

Jim K