Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fridge winter button

Our fridge has a winter button inside. That's not what it's actually
called, and I seem to recall that it's supposed to be on when the
temperature of the room the fridge is in is low (I don't know how low).

All it seems to do is make the fridge light stay half-on when the door's
closed.

What does it do?

Daniele