Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Nuclear power: Uncle Sam intervenes

http://rt.com/news/nuclear-us-funding-protests-755/

The USA has been up to it's old tricks of meddling in the affairs of sovereign states to suit it's own ends, the latest is that they're funding supposedly neutral 'Non-Governmental Organisations' in India to hinder peaceful nuclear power, no doubt with the interests of the USA oil industry in mind.

Fortunately the Indian govt is having none of it, and is continuing with the expansion of nuclear power to ensure freedom from USA domination.

It's time our politicians in the UK did likewise, instead of taking orders from Uncle Sam, they like to talk about "national sovereignty" when the EU is doing something they don't like, usually because it's against USA interests, but they let the Septics decide our energy policy. They also need to take action against the backstabbing Yank-loving traitors in the 'public service' BBC and other media, with their one-sided anti-nuclear propaganda.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jaffna Dog" wrote in message
[...]

Anybody that watches RT without understanding what a load of claptrap
propaganda it is, is in lala land.
How often do you see news about Russia on RT?
Hardly ever. Plenty of mischievous stuff about other countries.
Just the Russian propagand machine.

The reason for the protests is that even Indians understand the dangers of
nuclear power.
Especially nuclear power built and run by Indians.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/07/2013 21:22, Jaffna Dog wrote:
[...]

Shouldn't this at least be marked as Off Topic? Or maybe we should start
marking diy questions as OT.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:48:05 +0100, harryagain wrote:

Especially nuclear power built and run by Indians.

Should be OK - the help line isn't in a foreign country. Oh, hang on a
minute...
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 15 July 2013 08:48:05 UTC+1, harryagain wrote:
"Jaffna Dog" wrote in message

[...]

Anybody that watches BBC News without understanding what a load of claptrap

propaganda it is, is in lala land.

The reason for the protests is that even Indians understand the dangers of

nuclear power.

Especially nuclear power built and run by Indians.

Are you Prince Philip?

Actually India produces some of the world's best scientists and engineers.

It was an Indian who invented the semiconductor junction, which led to modern micro-electronics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagadish_Chandra_Bose
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jaffna Dog" wrote in message

[...]

Is that so?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diode#Solid-state_diodes

OT Nuclear power harry UK diy 72 June 5th 13 06:10 PM
So Nuclear Power is cheap? harry UK diy 17 February 5th 13 09:01 PM
the UK IS doing something with nuclear power.. The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 4 January 9th 13 04:31 PM
OT Nuclear power and Saudi Arabia. harry Home Repair 62 August 30th 11 02:34 AM
A considered and sensible look at Nuclear Power The Wanderer[_2_] UK diy 15 March 31st 11 01:27 PM