Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Default Brand new TV show celebrating the best in disaster-prone DIY!

Are you or someone you know a DIY disaster? Or do you have any video footage of your DIY-related misadventures?

Do you live with someone who always insists on doing it themselves, instead of calling in the professionals? Have there been any times your Dad's enthusiasm for "home projects" has just gone way too far?

If this sounds familiar then we want to hear from you! We're on the hunt for those well-intentioned but ultimately disastrous forays into the world of home improvement. We want to hear from the well-meaning DIY-ers whose 'improvements' haven't always gone to plan- and from the long suffering families who have to put up with shoddy building work, faulty electrics and holes in the floor... We want to hear your stories- and see anything you've captured on video.

We will pay for any clip we use- and some DIY-ers will be asked to be a bigger part of the show. So if you have been through some DIY disasters- or have a funny video sitting on your iphone, camcorder or laptop- get in touch now!

For more info please email .