Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

lbbss

Default Are MP3 players prone to break down? Ebay No name brand MP3 players for cheap.

I see all kind of mp3/fm players on ebay (no name brads). Are mp3
players prone to easily break down? Just wondering if I should spend the
extra buck and buy a name brand that will not easily break down.

bryanska

Most flash-based (no hard drive, 1GB or less) MP3 players are pretty
reiliable. It takes a lot to kill one. Static is your biggest enemy,
and it's really rare to kill a player with static. No-name brand should
be fine.

But if it's a hard-drive based player, go with a name brand. Not that
the parts are any flimsier, but the software is usually bad, and that
affects the sound quality, battery life and usability.

GFCI still tripping fredinstl Home Repair 6 April 9th 05 06:56 PM
EBay hack Don Foreman Metalworking 59 March 23rd 05 02:32 AM
WARNING ! New ebay email scam ! Or should I say newest version of an old one Puff Griffis Woodturning 0 February 8th 04 02:22 AM
WARNING - PHONEY EBAY E-MAIL T. Woodworking 19 January 3rd 04 06:35 PM
eBay Scam Marv Soloff Metalworking 5 December 31st 03 01:16 PM