Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default My Case TF300 Trencher up for sale

I've at last got round to putting my Case TF300 trencher on eBay. Some here
expressed an interest so here is a link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1211074161...84.m1555.l2649

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Andrew Mawson
writes
I've at last got round to putting my Case TF300 trencher on eBay. Some
here expressed an interest so here is a link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1211074161...ELX:IT&_trksid
=p3984.m1555.l2649

Can you post it?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message ...

In message , Andrew Mawson
writes
I've at last got round to putting my Case TF300 trencher on eBay. Some
here expressed an interest so here is a link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1211074161...ELX:IT&_trksid
=p3984.m1555.l2649

Can you post it?

Willingly if you can afford the stamp G

AWEM
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andrew Mawson wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message ...

In message , Andrew Mawson
writes
I've at last got round to putting my Case TF300 trencher on eBay.
Some here expressed an interest so here is a link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1211074161...ELX:IT&_trksid
=p3984.m1555.l2649

Can you post it?

Willingly if you can afford the stamp G

AWEM

So the JCB is going as well - or is that just the spare one?? lol

Bob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Minchin" wrote in message ...

Andrew Mawson wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message ...

In message , Andrew Mawson
writes
I've at last got round to putting my Case TF300 trencher on eBay.
Some here expressed an interest so here is a link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1211074161...ELX:IT&_trksid
=p3984.m1555.l2649

Can you post it?

Willingly if you can afford the stamp G

AWEM

So the JCB is going as well - or is that just the spare one?? lol

Bob

Yours if you want it Bob G

AWEM

Involuntary Usenet Vacation over, and a Trencher to fix. Bruce L. Bergman[_2_] Metalworking 3 December 29th 08 05:19 PM
DOZENS of antique radios for sale-mics-CB's-short wave-audio-etc-oldtime collection from estate sale Dwight D. Eisenhower Electronics Repair 0 July 23rd 08 10:58 AM
10' trencher? Jim Elbrecht Home Repair 0 March 27th 08 05:13 PM
DIY Trencher with 32" (max) wheel base?? Oren Home Repair 7 September 30th 06 05:04 PM
Heads up on 1 day sale. Dewalt 18 volt drill, 7.2 volt driver, charger and case $133.00 Free shipping from Home Depot. Leon Woodworking 5 December 6th 05 01:42 AM