Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Replacement Window Handle

Anyone know where I might be able to source a replacement for one of these?

http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle1.jpg
http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle2.jpg
http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle3.jpg
http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle4.jpg

Thanks!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/04/2013 19:44, Peter Brophy wrote:
Anyone know where I might be able to source a replacement for one of these?

http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle1.jpg
http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle2.jpg
http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle3.jpg
http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle4.jpg

Thanks!

This might fit
http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Iron.../sd3183/p92057

Failing that a local glazing company might have a selection.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Failing that a local glazing company might have a selection.

I have emailed a few companies on the web - one replied saying that this model is not manufactured any more. I was hoping someone may know differently or perhaps know of an alternate that would fit.

Here's an additional image showing the dimensions of the screw holes:

http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle5.jpg
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, April 28, 2013 7:44:35 PM UTC+1, Peter Brophy wrote:
Anyone know where I might be able to source a replacement for one of these?

http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle1.jpg

http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle2.jpg

http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle3.jpg

http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle4.jpg

Thanks!

ebay if anywhere

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/04/2013 19:44 Peter Brophy wrote:

Anyone know where I might be able to source a replacement for one of these?

http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle1.jpg
http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle2.jpg
http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle3.jpg
http://www.pbrophy.com/house/handle4.jpg

I asked my local glazing guy if he could get me one last year and he
just picked one up out of his spares box. Might be worth a visit to your
local glazier?