Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Toilet paper

Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?
--
Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 10:47:18 PM UTC+1, Bill wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?

Are you scrooge?

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bill" wrote in message

Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?

hahahahahaha, thats made my Sunday night

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Owain wrote:
On Apr 21, 10:47 pm, Bill wrote:
Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?

Yes, WH Smith sell it, they call it a "receipt book" and you can get
it with 2 or 3 same-numbered sheets per ****, usually in books of 100
****s.

Cheaper to buy the Daily Express.

The online version of the Daily Express always says "Done, but with errors
on page". It's not often that IE is correct:.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 22:47:18 +0100, Bill
wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?

www.dailymail.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/04/2013 22:47, Bill wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/no...g-toilet-paper

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/04/13 01:27, Nightjar wrote:
On 21/04/2013 22:47, Bill wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/no...g-toilet-paper

Colin Bignell

I bet there's an app for that..

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 21, 10:47*pm, Bill wrote:
Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?
--
Bill

Nothing stopping you putting your own numbers on with a felt tip pen.
Or is this a secret surveillance job?

Do you suspect someone is nicking your toilet paper?
Or just being extravagant?

NB, Don't forget, you will need a log book to record the numbers.

You could put a cctv camera in there to really see who's up to no good.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/04/2013 01:27, Nightjar wrote:
On 21/04/2013 22:47, Bill wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/no...g-toilet-paper

Good grief. So the answer to the OP is actually "yes"

--
David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/04/2013 22:47, Bill wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/no...g-toilet-paper

Good grief. So the answer to the OP is actually "yes"

Although I suspect he meant sequentially numbered, which I have seen
suggested (counting down) as a way to know how many sheets are left on a
roll in an enclosed holder.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/04/2013 22:47, Bill wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/no...g-toilet-paper

Good grief. So the answer to the OP is actually "yes"

Although I suspect he meant sequentially numbered, which I have seen
suggested (counting down) as a way to know how many sheets are left on a
roll in an enclosed holder.

Colin Bignell

Having wondered how long a roll lasts, I wrote the date on one but by the
time I'd finished the roll the date had faded or something.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Nightjar wrote:

On 21/04/2013 22:47, Bill wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/no...g-toilet-paper

Colin Bignell

Absolutely superb Colin!

Thanks also to Bill the OP, for this daft post: guaranteed to amuse.

J.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,
harry wrote:

NB, Don't forget, you will need a log book to record the numbers.

Are you being funny Harry? :-D [Deadpan Harry: I think he is.]

"2013/4/21 0950 : Nos 37-38 - False alarm.
2013/4/21 1135 : Nos 39-63 - Major log jam cleared."

J.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?

Counting up or down as you remove sheets?

--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?

Counting up or down as you remove sheets?

Just fix a calculator beside the holder.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/04/2013 22:47, Bill wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/no...g-toilet-paper

Good grief. So the answer to the OP is actually "yes"

Although I suspect he meant sequentially numbered, which I have seen
suggested (counting down) as a way to know how many sheets are left on a
roll in an enclosed holder.

Having wondered how long a roll lasts, I wrote the date on one but by the
time I'd finished the roll the date had faded or something.

Blimey, there wouldn't be time for it to fade in our house

BTW - I'm now trying to visualize this... did you unwind the entire
roll, write the date on the end and then wind it all up again...?!
--
David

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 18:05:30 +0100, Lobster wrote:

Having wondered how long a roll lasts, I wrote the date on one but by
the time I'd finished the roll the date had faded or something.

Blimey, there wouldn't be time for it to fade in our house

BTW - I'm now trying to visualize this... did you unwind the entire
roll, write the date on the end and then wind it all up again...?!

Naw he just wrote it on the side of the roll.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/04/2013 22:47, Bill wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get toilet paper with numbered
sheets?

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/no...g-toilet-paper

Good grief. So the answer to the OP is actually "yes"

Although I suspect he meant sequentially numbered, which I have seen
suggested (counting down) as a way to know how many sheets are left on a
roll in an enclosed holder.

Having wondered how long a roll lasts, I wrote the date on one but by the
time I'd finished the roll the date had faded or something.

Blimey, there wouldn't be time for it to fade in our house

BTW - I'm now trying to visualize this... did you unwind the entire
roll, write the date on the end and then wind it all up again...?!

He wrote it on the first sheet :-)

Colin Bignell

Of course - where else?
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 22, 3:34*pm, Owain wrote:
On Apr 22, 12:19*pm, Bob Eager *wrote:

Just fix a calculator beside the holder.

Or a rev counter on the shaft.

Pull out the roll, reset the counter, then wind the roll back on. You
then have a countdown to zero.

You might get some skidding (in more ways than one).

MBQ

Toilet paper re-roller Stormin Mormon[_4_] Metalworking 20 March 22nd 16 12:40 AM
Toilet paper Bill UK diy 105 March 3rd 13 05:48 PM
INSPIRATION (?) - Toilet Paper Holder J T Woodworking 0 September 1st 07 01:44 AM
how to remove toilet paper from crack multi-something Home Repair 5 December 30th 06 02:47 AM
Run on toilet paper predicted Stormin Mormon Home Repair 12 October 30th 03 07:48 PM