Mary

Default Painting over Kitchen Wall Tiles

I am about to embark on painting my kitchen wall tiles, and it is the
first time that I have done anything like this ..
I have a tile primer paint and then am going to top coat with a good
gloss paint. I am also going to be cutting out some of the motifs from
the kitchen wall to brighten up the white tiles. I have been told that
I should then varnish the tiles, to give then a tough and durable
finish, but I don't know what sort of varnish to us.
I was lucky enough to have my bathroom transformed by the REAL ROOMS
team some years ago, and they painted all the bathroom tiles, and than
put a special varnish on top, and that really made the tiles tough
which is needed in a kitchen area
Any help and advice will be much appreicated
Mary