andrewpreece

Default 850mm high kitchen wall units

Yes,
Everyone else makes 720-730mm high kitchen wall units but to tart my
kitchen up I need 850mm highnew doors. Anyone know of a firm that supplies
such units?

cheers

Andy.

Ed Rear

"andrewpreece" wrote in message
Yes,
Everyone else makes 720-730mm high kitchen wall units but to tart my
kitchen up I need 850mm highnew doors. Anyone know of a firm that supplies
such units?

cheers

Andy.

We have just put in a new kitchen with 900mm high wall units. Is that too
tall? We bought ours from John Lewis. Not cheap but seem to be well made and
good quality. The brand name is Sheraton, web site - www.omegaplc.co.uk

Ed

Ed Sirett

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 00:48:39 +0000, andrewpreece wrote:

Yes,
Everyone else makes 720-730mm high kitchen wall units but to tart my
kitchen up I need 850mm highnew doors. Anyone know of a firm that supplies
such units?

IKEA do both 600 and 900 wall units.

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk

The Natural Philosopher

Ed Rear wrote:

"andrewpreece" wrote in message

Yes,
Everyone else makes 720-730mm high kitchen wall units but to tart my
kitchen up I need 850mm highnew doors. Anyone know of a firm that supplies
such units?

cheers

Andy.

We have just put in a new kitchen with 900mm high wall units. Is that too
tall? We bought ours from John Lewis. Not cheap but seem to be well made and
good quality. The brand name is Sheraton, web site - www.omegaplc.co.uk

Wht jihn lewis sells can be got cheaper from arena kitchens - online
stuff - google and browse the site. Doors ion many different sizes.

Ed

Christian McArdle

Everyone else makes 720-730mm high kitchen wall units but to tart my
kitchen up I need 850mm highnew doors. Anyone know of a firm that
supplies such units?

Non-bespoke units normally come in multiples of 180mm.

i.e.
drawerline base = 540 door + 180 drawer
full base = 720 door
full wall = 720 door
standard wall = 540 door.

You might find 900mm doors, but I suspect 850mm would have to be specially
made, unless the doors are so plain that you could just circular saw off the
top 50mm.

Christian.