Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Drayton TRV vs Screwfix 4.79 cheapie

Back in September last, several of our Drayton TRVs failed & I decided
to change all of them while the system was drained.

Since the shiny (mis)design of the Drayton TRVs make it difficult for
our hands to turn them nowadays I was tempted by and bought the Screwfix
cheapies, (Product Code: 32130) as they are wonderfully easy to grip.

However, these cheapies are not responsive to being adjusted like the
Draytons were.

Should I switch back to Drayton or is there an alternative that works?

--
Simon

12) The Second Rule of Expectations
An EXPECTATION is a Premeditated resentment.

Drayton SCR Chris H[_2_] UK diy 2 October 15th 10 05:54 PM
Cheapie 2.1 Speaker Set with static in left speaker Peale Electronics Repair 8 May 31st 07 09:17 AM
Cheapie power planer - recommendations please ?? Adrian UK diy 26 November 20th 06 08:42 AM
FA: such a deal - stand to make a 4.5 inch cheapie angle grinder into a cutoff tool William B Noble (don't reply to this address) Metalworking 3 February 26th 06 05:12 PM
Happiness: cheapie jigsaw, metal-cutting blade, 2mm ali sheet, neat30cm circle! Stefek Zaba UK diy 6 May 1st 05 10:50 PM