Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Drayton SCR

Hi,

Can anyone offer any advice on how to find my digital SCR? The
wireless thermostat is sending a demand for heating but it's not being
picked up by the boiler, but I can't find my SCR to be able to see
what lights are/aren't on etc! I have searched but if there are any
places they are usually put that I might not have looked at I'd be
most grateful!

Thanks

Chris
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Chris H wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone offer any advice on how to find my digital SCR? The
wireless thermostat is sending a demand for heating but it's not being
picked up by the boiler, but I can't find my SCR to be able to see
what lights are/aren't on etc! I have searched but if there are any
places they are usually put that I might not have looked at I'd be
most grateful!

Thanks

Chris

Usually in the airing cupboard for a stored HW set up.

However I have found them on top of kitchen cupboards where a combi boiler
is installed in the kitchen!

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15 Oct, 14:44, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Chris H wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone offer any advice on how to find my digital SCR? The
wireless thermostat is sending a demand for heating but it's not being
picked up by the boiler, but I can't find my SCR to be able to see
what lights are/aren't on etc! I have searched but if there are any
places they are usually put that I might not have looked at I'd be
most grateful!

Thanks

Chris

Usually in the airing cupboard for a stored HW set up.

However I have found them on top of kitchen cupboards where a combi boiler
is installed in the kitchen!

--
Adam

Thanks for the tip - It is installed in the kitchen, I might have to
empty the cupboards as it's not on top!

Drayton Digistat +2 vs. +3 Vortex5 UK diy 24 January 25th 10 07:34 PM
Drayton RF stats Stuart Noble UK diy 4 December 24th 06 09:41 AM
Drayton Digistat [email protected] UK diy 1 November 5th 06 06:57 PM
Drayton RB2 wiring bit flipper UK diy 1 April 9th 06 07:44 PM
Drayton Timeswitch RF2 [email protected] UK diy 3 December 11th 05 05:24 PM