Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Simple web editing software?

Maybe stretching the definition of DIY, but I'm maintaining a small club
web site where one person (expert) has defined the CSS and someone else
is contributing some graphics pages built with Dreamweaver. I do very
little web work but am comfortable with markup languages. I believe in
editing the code directly but it is handy to have a WISYWIG view.
Currently using Frontpage 2000 because I happened to have a copy, but it
is a bit clunky. Can't justify anything like Dreamweaver but don't mind
paying for a basic editor. Anyone recommend any freeware / shareware /
low cost editor suitable for XHTML? No Java, Flash, or any interactive
stuff.