Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default My new neighbour

I think that that I should properly introduce my new next door neighbour to
the newsgroup

Well we just had a BBQ and a few beers. Thanks to owning a phone that can
take videos I was just able to get this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTQw...ature=youtu.be

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/07/2012 22:47, ARWadsworth wrote:
I think that that I should properly introduce my new next door neighbour to
the newsgroup

Well we just had a BBQ and a few beers. Thanks to owning a phone that can
take videos I was just able to get this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTQw...ature=youtu.be

Hahahahaha classic

--
David

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 22:47:42 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

I think that that I should properly introduce my new next door neighbour to
the newsgroup

Well we just had a BBQ and a few beers. Thanks to owning a phone that can
take videos I was just able to get this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTQw...ature=youtu.be

Ah, the portrait video shooter strikes yet again!

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On Jul 21, 10:47 pm, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
I think that that I should properly introduce my new next door
neighbour to the newsgroup

I thought for one moment you meant you were going to introduce him to
the newsgroup so he could read about his predecessor!!

Well we just had a BBQ and a few beers. Thanks to owning a phone
that can take videos I was just able to get this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTQw...ature=youtu.be

Something suggests he is not a thinker either.

And what do I call him in the video?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/07/2012 11:16 a.m., Owain wrote:
On Jul 21, 10:47 pm, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
I think that that I should properly introduce my new next door neighbour to
the newsgroup

I thought for one moment you meant you were going to introduce him to
the newsgroup so he could read about his predecessor!!

Well we just had a BBQ and a few beers. Thanks to owning a phone that can
take videos I was just able to get this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTQw...ature=youtu.be

Something suggests he is not a thinker either.

Certainly not after a few beers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

in 1147438 20120721 224742 "ARWadsworth" wrote:
I think that that I should properly introduce my new next door neighbour to
the newsgroup

Well we just had a BBQ and a few beers. Thanks to owning a phone that can
take videos I was just able to get this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTQw...ature=youtu.be

You are Michael Winner AICMFP
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
I think that that I should properly introduce my new next door
neighbour to the newsgroup

Well we just had a BBQ and a few beers. Thanks to owning a phone
that can take videos I was just able to get this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTQw...ature=youtu.be

You are Michael Winner AICMFP

That's my first ever video with the camera. One of the apprentices showed me
how to get to camera mode as quickly as possible after we watched a bit of
bad driving, I don't think I did bad with the video considering I had downed
a few drinks.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, July 21, 2012 10:47:42 PM UTC+1, wrote:
I think that that I should properly introduce my new next door neighbour to
the newsgroup

Is he aware that you will be making him a News Group star?

I was expecting a loud crack as the tibia and fibula popped into view.