Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT The new neighbour does not mess around

Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5 year old
daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small tits and a 5 year old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to apologise for the
police kicking his door in and all the shouting noise etc as he swapped
girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it all. If anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I could have
staying and watched.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5 year old
daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small tits and a 5 year
old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to apologise for the
police kicking his door in and all the shouting noise etc as he swapped
girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it all. If
anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I could have
staying and watched.

Damn and blast, weren't the cameras rolling?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/05/2012 19:01, ARWadsworth wrote:
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5 year old
daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small tits and a 5 year old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to apologise for the
police kicking his door in and all the shouting noise etc as he swapped
girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it all. If anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I could have
staying and watched.

You should sell tickets...

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5 year old
daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small tits and a 5 year
old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to apologise for the
police kicking his door in and all the shouting noise etc as he swapped
girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it all. If
anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I could have
staying and watched.

--
Adam

Hmmm.
Does he have gainful unemployment or is he one of those scoundrels that the
wife is always warning me about?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

brass monkey wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5 year
old daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small tits and
a 5 year old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to apologise
for the police kicking his door in and all the shouting noise etc
as he swapped girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it all. If
anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I could
have staying and watched.

Damn and blast, weren't the cameras rolling?

It was their side door that was kicked in. Not visible from my CCTV. I have
the police arriving and little else.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5 year
old daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small tits and
a 5 year old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to apologise
for the police kicking his door in and all the shouting noise etc
as he swapped girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it all. If
anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I could
have staying and watched.

--
Adam

Hmmm.
Does he have gainful unemployment or is he one of those scoundrels
that the wife is always warning me about?

He is a self employed plasterer.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 19, 7:01*pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5 year old
daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small tits and a 5 year old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to apologise for the
police kicking his door in and all the shouting noise etc as he swapped
girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it all. If anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I could have
staying and watched.

--
Adam

You live in exciting times.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder wrote:
[...]

Respects then. Like many more I have tried it and failed. Stupid float!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
brass monkey wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5 year
old daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small tits and
a 5 year old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to apologise
for the police kicking his door in and all the shouting noise etc
as he swapped girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it all. If
anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I could
have staying and watched.

Damn and blast, weren't the cameras rolling?

It was their side door that was kicked in. Not visible from my CCTV. I have
the police arriving and little else.

Time to install another camera then.

--
Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5 year old
daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small tits and a 5 year old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to apologise for the
police kicking his door in and all the shouting noise etc as he swapped
girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it all. If anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I could have
staying and watched.

Obviously watched to much 'corrie' as a young man

and how hard it is to achieve it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On May 19, 7:01 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5 year
old daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small tits and
a 5 year old son).

If it wasn't for the 5-year-olds adding verisimilitude I'd have
wondered if Sally and Toni were inflatable.

Turns out the blonde one is his wife and the lad is his.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Brian Gaff
writes
These girlfriends sound a bit dangerous to life and limb, maybe he needs to
move to somewhere with a moat.
Brian

Dunno I've hard Moats can be a bit dangerous esp when armed with a
shotgun.
--
hugh
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5 year old
daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small tits and a 5 year
old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to apologise for the
police kicking his door in and all the shouting noise etc as he swapped
girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it all. If
anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I could have
staying and watched.

What a quality neighborhood......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nthkentman wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5 year
old daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small tits and
a 5 year old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to apologise
for the police kicking his door in and all the shouting noise etc
as he swapped girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it all. If
anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I could
have staying and watched.

What a quality neighborhood......

It is. Can you do better?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
Nthkentman wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5 year
old daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small tits and
a 5 year old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to apologise
for the police kicking his door in and all the shouting noise etc
as he swapped girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it all. If
anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I could
have staying and watched.

What a quality neighborhood......

It is. Can you do better?

Yes.

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:
Nthkentman wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5
year old daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small
tits and a 5 year old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to
apologise for the police kicking his door in and all the
shouting noise etc as he swapped girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it
all. If anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I
could have staying and watched.
What a quality neighborhood......

It is. Can you do better?

Yes.

So what makes it better then?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
Nthkentman wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5
year old daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small
tits and a 5 year old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to
apologise for the police kicking his door in and all the
shouting noise etc as he swapped girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it
all. If anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I
could have staying and watched.
What a quality neighborhood......

It is. Can you do better?

Yes.

So what makes it better then?

everyone else has ****ed off & left him tuit?

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nthkentman wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5 year
old daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small tits and
a 5 year old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to apologise
for the police kicking his door in and all the shouting noise etc
as he swapped girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it all. If
anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I could
have staying and watched.

What a quality neighborhood......

It is. Can you do better?

Yep.... Thanks for asking

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nthkentman wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5 year
old daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small tits and
a 5 year old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to apologise
for the police kicking his door in and all the shouting noise etc as
he swapped girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it all. If
anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I could
have staying and watched.

What a quality neighborhood......

It is. Can you do better?

Yep.... Thanks for asking

Gravesend, Sheerness or (gasp) Milton Regis?

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 19 May 2012 19:28:57 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:
Hmmm.
Does he have gainful unemployment or is he one of those scoundrels that
the wife is always warning me about?

He is a self employed plasterer.

Walls, or cuts and scrapes?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jules Richardson wrote:
On Sat, 19 May 2012 19:28:57 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:
Hmmm.
Does he have gainful unemployment or is he one of those scoundrels that
the wife is always warning me about?

He is a self employed plasterer.

Walls, or cuts and scrapes?

Neither. He works in a bar?...;-)

and how hard it is to achieve it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 21 May 2012 15:25:17 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Does he have gainful unemployment or is he one of those

scoundrels
that the wife is always warning me about?

He is a self employed plasterer.

Walls, or cuts and scrapes?

Neither. He works in a bar?...;-)

Or hospital.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nthkentman wrote:
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Last night he lived with Sally (black hair, big tits and a 5
year old daughter), today he lives with Toni (blond hair, small
tits and a 5 year old
son).

And he is ever so polite. He came round this evening to
apologise for the police kicking his door in and all the
shouting noise etc as he swapped girlfriends.

Don't know why he apologised as I was at work and missed it
all. If anything
he owes me an apology for not letting me know in advance so I
could have staying and watched.

What a quality neighborhood......

It is. Can you do better?

Yep.... Thanks for asking

Are you sure?

It's a domestic due to a badly behaved one-eyed trouser snake and a couple
of slappers.

I have seen that in every walk of life.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nthkentman wrote:
[...]

Never had the cops show up and break down the door over something like that
here.

Don’t believe that Liz and Phil the Greek ever have either.