Posted to uk.d-i-y
Baz Baz is offline

Default Another Use for an Angle Grinder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnQOLIgUOy8

--
Best Regards
Baz

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, July 3, 2012 1:24:29 PM UTC+1, Baz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnQOLIgUOy8

Trolling?
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Baz Baz is offline

"Onetap" wrote in message
On Tuesday, July 3, 2012 1:24:29 PM UTC+1, Baz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnQOLIgUOy8

Trolling?

And why would you say that?
Baz

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 13:24:29 +0100
"Baz" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnQOLIgUOy8

There's always this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQlwXfh3UDA
--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Davey wrote:
On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 13:24:29 +0100
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnQOLIgUOy8

There's always this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQlwXfh3UDA

You can get an outboard attachment for your whipper snipper (Strimmer)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, July 3, 2012 2:04:38 PM UTC+1, Baz wrote:
"Onetap" wrote in message
On Tuesday, July 3, 2012 1:24:29 PM UTC+1, Baz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnQOLIgUOy8

Trolling?

And why would you say that?
Baz

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...e_boat-001.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolling_(fishing)

I made two previous attempts to reply but neither of them appeared. My posts in other threads still show up.

Maybe someone reported my previous post as abuse?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Onetap" wrote in message
On Tuesday, July 3, 2012 1:24:29 PM UTC+1, Baz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnQOLIgUOy8

Trolling?

And why would you say that?
Baz

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...e_boat-001.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolling_(fishing)

I made two previous attempts to reply but neither of them
appeared. My posts in other threads still show up.

Maybe someone reported my previous post as abuse?

MUCH more likely to be just another groups.google ****up.

They almost never do anything about even the most flagrant abuse.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, July 4, 2012 11:27:20 AM UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:

MUCH more likely to be just another groups.google ****up.

Maybe, I don't know, don't much care. Other posts show up eventually.